[Resolved]  KAPIL CHITFUND PVT.LTD — UNAUTHORISED COLLECTION OF HEALTH CLUB POLICY

Dear All,

The Kapil Chitfund Pvt Ltd, is collecting the money through the issuing Kapil Health Club Policies, and earning monthly lacs of rupees from last three years. The company is not having any licence or authorisation to issue these type of policy and conduct the health club. When you are taking auction money in the alongwith surity forms simply they are keeping one proposal inside and without our knowledge also they are deducting the money from the auction amount.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Gopal,

I experienced the same with this chits. I was enrolled into this Health Club without my knowledge. They have enrolled me by deducting Rs7500 for period of 72months against auctioned chit for which the left over period is only 13months.

kapil chits is a great cheater towards its customers and loosing the confidence in it for future investment.

Srikanth Yadav
Its true
I also paid extra money for health club even i do not interested in it.Kapil is playing games with its customers.
I also faced the same problem.Me too paid extra money for health club without my notice.