[Resolved]  Kashyap Infotech — Fraud in all employees

hi.
iam working with kashyap infotech befor 3 month in noida up ,
this is freelancing based company, this company is not payed my 3 month salary ,
how can i take legal labor action against this company ,

when i joined they offer me as simple offer later there they are not discuss about salary,
but they told after join i will payed u 10k but now they are not payed my salary and told , iam not paying u .. u can do what u want??

Plzz suggest me on my email [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks and regard

Comments

bane ki ma chod do
Hi to all users

Sorry, my last mail was my big mistake in my life. I got all of my salary now. Actually due to my mistake company has terminated me and I was frustrated and written wrong statement about company.

Now I can say - Kashyap Infotech is good place to work. I learned a lot and got good opportunity to work with Kashyap Infotech.

Gagan, pls. don't use abuses on this dashboard. Due to your this behavior we lost the job. Now I am feeling very shame for my above activity.

Please ignore my previous message.

Harish Rawat

I think this forum is fake every one post here ..
If its not fake please track this email who post Dec 29, 2009??

Kashyap infotech really yet not paid our sallary ...
Its owner is bala and he is cheep guys who was not paid our sallary.

Please our request the all of technologies guys Ever never join kashyap Infotech.
Its fake fraud and its owner Bala Kashyap and His wife play fraud with all my friends
who is working with us i never ever forgot these days..

Harish is right. The owner Bala is really a cheep man.
He did not pay the salary to any o[censored]s.

I request to aal the guys that not to join Kashyap Infotech.
Its a fradus and his owner is a cheap man.

Deepanshu
Hi all
kashyap imfotech a company moving by a shameless husband wife bala and what ever the name of his wife
These guys r realy sameless after geting a lot of abusing words(maa bahen type) from employees hows these guys are still living. I cant make my words dirty but... koi faida nahi in dono k ander ka sharam mar chuka hai.
Hello Guys,
Both Deepanshu and Harish is right
Sorry Mail is not written by Harish
This mail is written by Bala Its self by using Name of Mr. Harish Rawat.

Well Friends I am telling you if you got any interview call from Kashyap Infotech, don't respond them and don't join them..
Because Bala and his wife both are very cheap Minded, they always put guys in office with out giving any joining letter and give first month salary as a lollipop but after that no body will get salary from there and in next two three months company will close and shift to another place..

This is working style of Kashyap Infotech..

so guys its a humble request don't join Kashyap Infotech

Gagan
Hello Guys,
Both Deepanshu and Harish and Gagan is right

Mr.bala and miss bala is froad .i say kashyap infotech is not a company. it should be closed and the owner of this company should be punished by police.
so guys its a humble request don't join Kashyap Infotech
I have worked in this comapany after 2 months company has been shifted and bala said to me Company has been closed . I wil give u salary after some time but did'nt give me salary.

There for I request u to Every one plz donot join this company . i[censored] join you will distroy uour career and u will be frustrated.

Rajesh
hi guys

iwas working in kashyap infotech then there are 8 members working in this company

there name is given below

harish rawat(php developer)
Gagan (php developer)
Deepansu (php developer)
arvind (desiner)
prashant(php developer)
Rajesh kumar(php developer )
and other two persons working but no one get salary.

Rajesh kumar