[Resolved]  KCS-BPO KIRLOSKER GROUP(CALLCENTER/BPO) — HARASSMENT AT THE WORK TO AN HANDICAPPED EMPLOYEE

To,
The Government of Karnataka,
I was working with KCS-BPO since 8 months & I was a confirm employee of KCS-BPO, but the Operations Manager o[censored]K domain who forced me to resigN, &even my last settlement salery is also not given. Mr.Thandral Kumar he is having a vicious circle in KCS-BPO&he is ably supported by his junior associates.1, Mr.Imran who is a Team Leader for UK's Campaign Home Advisory Service.Miss.Veronica who is a Team Leader for UK Banking.They have made the life of the employees miserable in KCS-BPO.Current CEO Mr.Murali who is a Jentleman is not aware of all this problem as I don’t know where I should complain!That is the reason I have lodged the complain here. we are compelled to work on saturday, as when we joined the company that time we were told that we will be having saturday&sunday weekly off.but now we are forced to work on saturday also.we are forced to log in from 5PM TO 2.30AM MID-NIGHt.we are treated brutely. we are not allowed to go for the break up to 3 hours. Team leader Mr.Imran who is misusing his powers as he is fully supported by Mr.Thandral Kumar.I was forced to resign from the company.Mr.Thandral Kumar who treats all his employees as a slaves.He likes only those employees who spends lavishly for his drnks&booze party, This is a bitter truth. But it's a bizarre that Mr.Vijay Kirlosker, Chairman, Mr.Mallik, manage&Mr.Murali, Ceo doesn't know or inspite of knwing they have ignored it.&B.coz of that KCS-BPO has lost name in the market. Recently the Data theft happened in outsourcing happened, very sad to refer here that Mr.Rao who was working for outsourcing was terminated for data theft but so sad to write here that main culprit Mr.Thandral kumar escaped.But main culprit is Mr.Thandral Kumar. Last but not the least Mr.Thandral Kumar & his dirty minded subordinates has made KCSBPO to sink run in to a huge loss.we are not paid our incentives.that incentive is manipulated by our Operations Manager Mr.Thandral Kumar.more over I am a handicapped & without giving me proper chance to explain I was forced to leave the company. so I request personally to look in to this matter & do needful justice for my complain.
with regards
Miss.Prabha
Mail to: kcsbpo.com(Mr.Vijay Kirlosker)
Mr.PremChand Gupta(Cabinate Minister for Corporate Grievences)
Times Of India(News Paper)
Karnataka Rakshana Vedike
National Commission for Women(Government of India)
Government of India
National Commission for Women

Comments

To,
Shri Vijay Kirlosker/Mr.Murali
I was working with KCS-BPO since 8 months & I was a confirm employee of KCS-BPO, but the Operations Manager o[censored]K domain who forced me to resign(Mr.Thandral Kumar)he is having a vicious circle in KCS-BPO&he is ably supported by his junior associates.(1)Mr.Imran who is a Team Leader for UK's Campaign Home Advisory Service.Miss.Veronica who is a Team Leader for UK Banking.They have made the life of the employees miserable in KCS-BPO.Current CEO Mr.Murali who is a Jentleman is not aware of all this problem as I don’t know where I should complain!That is the reason I have lodged the complain here.ever we are compelled to work on saturday, we are not allowed to go for the break up to 3 hours. Team leader Mr.Imran who is misusing his powers as he is fully supported by Mr.Thandral Kumar.I was forced to resign from the company.Mr.Thandral Kumar who treats all his employees as a slaves.He likes only those employees who spends lavishly for his drnks&booze party, This is a bitter truth.
But it's a bizarre that Mr.Vijay Kirlosker, Mr.Mallik&Mr.Murali doesn't know or inspite of knwing they have ignored it.&B.coz of that KCS-BPO has lost name in the market.
Last but not the least Mr.Thandral Kumar & his dirty minded subordinates has made KCS-BPO to sink run in to a huge loss.
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THIS COMMENT, MR.THANDRAL KUMAR HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE INSTRUMENTAL FACTOR ALONG WITH MR.MURALI(CEO)MR.SAM MALONAN&HIS OTHER SUPPORTING STAFF.IT'S ALL RUBBISH&BASELESS.WHO SO EVER HAS PUBLISHED IN THIS FORUM THAT IS BECAUSE OF SHEER GRUDGE.

kcs — We are not given Payment

We are working in this company from Last December 2009. We got our payment only once and still we are working. We are asking for payment but they are making excuse and they are not ready to give payment. We are too much bother. Please help us. Thank You

Complaint categoryCategory: Other