[Resolved]  khov — true or fake

true or fake
I got a mail from UK national lottery board. i am the winner of Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Only . I was wondered..what to do? They are asking some delivery fees. So, I want your help. They call me a bombay airport, either the mail is true or fake.. i paste a mail
attention
Dear Winner Rajeshbabu. This is to give you a brief explanation of how you emerged a winner in the British National Lottery. The third category draws of British National Lottery is a promotional draw, whereby participants do not have to buy tickets to formally enter into the draws, about 5, 000, 000 international and local emails were selected randomly by a computer ballot system and entered into the draws, you consequently emerged as one of the 3 winners in this category.

This entitles you to a cash prize of £500, 000.00. (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Only)Congratulations once again on behalf of members and staff of the British National Lottery.

We have verified and indeed you are a winner with Winning numbers: 02, 03, 21, 24, 38, 44, Serial number:[protected]; Lotto batch number:14/0017/1PD and Reference number: EGS/[protected]/03

You are required to fill the Lottery Winnings Claim Form below with all the necessary details required from you. All original documents will be sent to you immediately the transfer of your winnings amount is affected.

Note that your total prize claim of £500, 000.00 has been insured to the real value and as such cannot be deducted from, this is in accordance with article 29(A) (I) section 13(1) (n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1996 and amended on 3RD July 2003 by the constitutional assembly in order to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. It is against the Gaming control rules here in Britain to deduct any amount of money from any of our lucky winner's amount for any reason whatsoever.

You are required to respond and act without delay to all instructions provided above to ensure a hitch free claims process that will facilitate the transfer of your prize money.

Note that your winnings will be transferred into your stipulated bank account within 72hours after receipt of all requirements. Looking forward to receive the Filled lottery winning claims form. Phone. [protected] APPLICATION FORM BENEFICIARY NAME.
ADDRESS/COUNTRY:
AMOUNT (WINNING SUM):

REF NUMBER:
TELEPHONE:
FAX:
E-MAIL:

I WANT TO BE PAID BY: BANK TRANSFER ( ) CERTIFIED CHEQUE ( ) TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER ( )
BANK NAME: ACCOUNT NAME:
BANK ADDRESS: ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BANK TEL:
BANK FAX:

SERIAL NO. WIN NO: [DATE OF BIRTH
BATCH NO: REF NO: SEX
DATE OF NOTIFICATION OCCUPATION

DECLARATIONI Mr./Mrs Hereby confirm that the above information is to the best of my knowledge. Any tempering or falsification of the above data renders this claim null and void. I am informed that Winning is guaranteed insured and non-deductible. Signature of applicant. Submitted Form will be manually verified and processed by the assigned Claims Manager.
The Processing of your form will be completed within the next 24 hours
of receiving your LOTTERY CLAIMS APPLICATION FORM-C.
You will receive an update on the status of your application once
completely processed . Congratulations once again and thanks for your Co-operation. Should you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me. Truly yours, Dr.Lesley Jones
Claims Manager United Kingdom national lotteryPhone. [protected]

Comments

khov — UK LOTO

I could not know, is it true or fake.? kindly inform me

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "verification lottery" <[protected]@gmail.com>Add sender to Contacts To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Attn.Rajesh.
Since you have made our office to understand that you have received all your winning documents, you are requested to inform our office on when to send the fees for the processing of your winning amount.As soon as we receive these fees we will instruct our paying bank to transfer your winning amount into your account within 48 hours.In any case, you are requested to inform us on when to send these fees to avoid any further delays.
Edward Brit
Attention: Beneficiary Ramadhani Athumani Mganga.

This email is coming to you from the verification department o[censored]nited Kingdom lottery in regards of your winning prize. We wish to congratulate you once again on your Prize winnings. This mail is to inform you that, your claim has been processed for onward transfer as indicated in your claim form. Pls. click on the attached fill to view your approved winning certificate, insurance certificate and a copy of your cheque from our paying bank. Note that as part of our general procedure in processing all prize claims, you're required to pay the sum (£425. 00) (Four hundred and twenty five British pounds .) Or its equivalent in your local currency. This payment is to cover, the processing fees and administrative cost. This is newly passed laws by the Board of Committee due to the misconduct of people claiming to have won prizes, which does not belong to them. This processing fess and administrative cost charges protects us the organization and as well as your claims from fraudsters. As soon as these fees are being paid by you, we will authorize our paying bank to transfer your winning amount as you indicated in the claim form without any further delays. Do confirm to this office the receipt of your attached winning certificate, insurance certificate and a copy of your cheque.

NOTE.YOU MUST KEEP ALL YOUR WINNING DETAILS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
FROM THE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMING OF YOUR WINNING AMOUNT.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATIONS AND CONGLATULATIONS.
MR.BRIT EDWARD
(SENIOR MANAGER (VERIFICATION LOTTERY DEPARTMENT)
look how this people send this mail to me.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other