[Resolved]  kiit — Higher Fees and leisure facilities

Young aspirant of doing BTech or MTech or MBA or MCA or MBBS, please stay away from KIIT. It is an institute that only believes in publicity. If you go to their website www.kiit.ac.in, you will find information about its founder as breaking news, not about the institute. Common if the found receives several accolocades, does not necessarily mean that Institute has good faculty and facility. The fees are sky high and compared to that they boast of more that 100% placement, can you realize, even in premier institutes 100% campus is not possible. In nutshell, dikhawe pe na jaao, apni akal lagao.

Comments

kiit — Have not got pan card

Sir
my
Application Number [protected]
Coupon Number 24963355
PAN Number BBHPK9439A
Applicant Name AMIT KUMAR

I have not got my pan card

kiit — kindly unsubscribe m.igfun.com from my mobile

You are requested to unsubscribe the m.igfun facility from my moble No. [protected] which is not required for me.

Thanking you.

Naba Kumar Mahapatra
Mob. No. 91-[protected]

kiit — rediff messenger not logging in

sir i m trying to logine through rediff messenger but it showing the message error [E102]. PLEASE SIR HELP ME OUT IN THIS CASE ITS URGENT
I agree with the comments. I am ex Kiitian and where we struggled for placements. Kiit was publishing more that 100% placement, we were bullied that faculties from IITs would be joining to teach us, but none joined only hoax was created.
completely agree 2 this