Kingfisher Premium Packaged Drinking Water Bottle 20 ltr. — Kingfisher Water Dealer Complaint

West Bengal, India
 Debasish Dalui

Yesterday my father purchased one 20 litre. Kingfisher Packaged Drinking Water, and found some worm (green color). We did not realized that at first, reason, we bought it at night, and out of 20 ltr. water, my family has used almost 10 ltr. Next day morning (04?04/2010), 2 family members feeling bad, and finally realized this water issue. Now when we have returned it to dealer, no possitive action was taken from his side. The possitive action means, not just returning the money or giving another bottle, rather interest to showing the root cause of this problem.

There might be possibility, the packaged water was not sold for many days, and we did not find any exp. date on it.

If I could get some guide on this, will be good. I tried to call the Kingfisher Water Company, but nothing happened.

Comments

Kisgfisher Dealer Complaint — Kisgfisher Premium Packaged Drinking Water Bottle 20 ltr.

Today my father was purchased one 20 litre. packaged water, and found some worm (green color). Out of 20 ltr., my family has used, almost 10 ltr., and then they realized something happened with water, and saw this. Now when we have returned it to dealer, no possitive action was taken from his side. The possitive action means, not just returning the money or giving another bottle, rather interest to showing the root cause of this problem.

look sir, all these people r shameless we cant do anything against them. we can simply spread the truth so atleast others will not buy their products. this way we can teach them lesson. just spread this message you may get some impact. thank you
sir i m a student of M.M.S OF MUMBAI UNIVERSITY i have done my internship in kingfisher with iceberg foods ltd in delhi. the mistake is done by the retailer and not the brand the brand is well known and reputed and having good image in the market so it is the mistake that is associated with the retailer and not the brand.
I am a regular user of Kingfisher potable water since about two years. I have no complaints so far.
Today when I checked the foul smelling water from the Kingfisher 20 Lit. jar I found to my surprise that it was not a processed drinking water but tap water with impurities.
I complained to the dealer and he assured me my complaint would be attended by persons from the Kingfisher Co. but nobody came for inspection.
Have they been supplying me Tap water?
Kuldip Singh
[protected](Delhi)
So Bad quality

Kingfisher Premium Packaged Drinking Water Bottle 20 ltr. - Kingfisher Water Dealer Complaint

Company:Kingfisher Premium Packaged Drinking Water Bottle 20 ltr.
    West Bengal