[Resolved]  Kiona software bangalore biggest cheaters — Kiona software embedded training institute bangalore are the biggest cheaters

Kiona software embedded training institute bangalore are the biggest cheaters.You cant see any one like them.These people promised all o[censored]s job.We are a group of four from our class joining there.But once we join there we got to know that we will not get a job from them.We are still trying for job.Even my friends who joined Cranes, ISM,CDAC also have not got job.Now we have realised that no institute can get us job.So guys go learn something properly and try your job on your own.Dont pay huge amount for these people and loose you respect at home.

Comments

I agree.I know that all these institutes like kiona, like manvish, are doing this fraud work very well.I searched for this site because i want to write about sandindia chennai.They are people whom you cant beat in this category.Simply assure us everything.But finally they did not even train us properly.Guys even one more institute called embwiz is there.They are also following the foot steps of Sandsindia.I refered my cousin there but have found that these are also like this.
when u will go to kiona how they will convince u see an example
kiona: ok what is ur qualification?
student: i m be or anthing,
( qualification doesnot mean anything for them, they simply need money)
kiona : ok, u wan 2 join kiona no problem, we start only one batch in a month, almost seat rae full, but we can accomodate u, we will place u within 1 month, after that u can come in sunday for finishing ur course'.also they will saw u many photograph of copmpanies selected candidate like wipro, bosch etc.
student: but the realty is that the starts batches every week, the candidates whose photograph they have posted r the candidates who r selected by their own merit, not through kiona, not only that i[censored] have percentage below 65 or nay backlog, or u r from any other stream such as bsc, msc, they wiill not give u single chance to appear in the companies interview.the companies they will sent r the companies whre they don, t have any requirement of candidates, they r taking money from kiona for organising fake test so that u think that kiona have placement assurance,

so please don, t join kiona, kranes, ism such fraud institute bcoz they will take huge money and also u will waste precious time to attend walk in of many companies, as i has suffered alot bcoz of this institue, so please think once b4 joining institute.try to get job by attenting walk in, dont waste ur father's 35000 rs. at last they are taking different amount from differen candidates depending how they can convince the candiadte ...any query post comment on this blog
yes i m agree
biggest fraudfster of bangalore is kiona, also they r making fake blogs that any candidate has been selected from this institute
all this people who have written about kiona institute are not a student of kiona, guys dont believe this bologs,
Kiona is a Masters among all the institue their charges are reasonable, not like other institute.
My suggestion to my dear friends.
Join Kiona for success and Growth.
To reach the goal kiona is the only institute who will support u.
Kiona gives the right job to the right people.
ytiriuyi

software — good

www.earnfastindia.com

very good company...fornew pins and discount contact me...[protected]
Mr.Pavano. Ye jo public hai ye sub jaanti hai.
I hope people like you, ruining the career of students should burn in hell, forever.
where ever you go, u need to perform, iam not aware of other institute, I dont agree why people blame kiona software solution, according to my knowledge kiona is trustworthy & Excellent in placement & training, kiona fee is very reasonable compare to other institute.
performance is important companys not only look for good technical knowledge, they also see their attitude. i agree with you yaser kiona is best in giving good support to the candidates and there is good demand for the trained candidates.
I agree kiona has supported us a lot if we have got placed that is becuase of the skill learnt in kiona software solution.
as i m a student, and my dear frnds who want to join kiona please tell me that why i will post such comment on this blog. i simply making u aware that please do ur study and instead of joining such institute like kiona, cranes, ism etc u should attend open walkin other wise u will loss money and time also.as i hv suffered earlier a lot and not get even a single call from company inspite of good academic record. LET ME REMIND U A THING THAT YOUR MONEY IS PRECIOUS AND AFTER JOINING KIONA YOU WILL ALSO WRITE IN THIS BLOG. ALSO IT IS VERY SHAMEFUL SOME OF THE KIONA AUTHORITY HAVE WRITTEN BLOGS IN THE FAVOUR OF KIONA. SO DON'T
CONFUSE.SO IT IS MY REQUEST THAT B4 JOINING U SHOULD CONSULT THE STUDENT OF THESE INSTITUE WHO ARE THERE FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. REST U CAN JUDGE WHAT WILL BE BETTER FOR U.
THE BLOG IN THE FAVOUR HAS BEEN POSTED BY KIONA EMPLOYEE SO DONT GET CONFUSED.SO IT IS MY REQUEST THAT B4 JOINING U SHOULD CONSULT THE STUDENT OF THESE INSTITUE WHO ARE THERE FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. REST U CAN JUDGE WHAT WILL BE BETTER FOR U. also u meet the student of these institue away from that institute so they can tell u reallty.
hi everyone i am one of the student of kiona(embedded training institute), while joining the institute they told that they will give me an 100% job placement they taken from me of 30, 000(thirty thousand) dirty fellowes and after 4 months they start sending me accross general walkins they didn't have there single permnent compny no good faculty
can someone recommend a good embedded system training centre in Banglore.I m pretty confused and scared too.I had decided to join Kiona but after reading all the reviews, m kinda lost.I really want to learn embedded systems and if you could recommend a good training institution in Banglore, i will be more than grateful.
Dear Students, Kiona Software Bangalore is one of the best Training Institute for embedded systems, Faculties and placement services what they provide is excellent, as they have placed me with in 2 months of joining the course, i thanks them for their support and sincerely and honestly prey for kiona software bangalore branch.
can u tell me which institute is best??? im not expecting the job assurance also but i want good lab facility, lecturer in that institute...
which embedded training institute is better in hyderabad for placement assurance???