[Resolved]  Kirloskar Gen Set — No Service

I have purchased a Genset from Kirloskar Authroised Dealer (Om Network Solution) 777/7, Jagriti Vihar, Garh Road, Meerut Tax Inovice No. 02 Dated : 10.9.2009 Tax Invoice No. 052
of
KIRLOSKAR MAKE-DM 14
Type 14 BHP
Water Cooled
1500 RPM
Diesel Engine : Single Cylinder

After purchasing the Gen Set from Om Network Solution. This dealer close his shop. We request to Kirloskar to depute the Service for New Gen Set.

They advised me to deposit the money for Guarantee. After paying the money we can provide you the Service. Per Vist Rs. 150/-.

I was suprised to hear this type of Guarantee. I am not interest to continue my relations with Kirloskar. I wants to refund the Genset and wants back money.

I expend more money with the good Name of Kirloskar. I meet Mr. Vikas Sachdeva, Ashish, Ajay Raghav, Ashu Ji and Mr. Harsh Ji (Mobile No. [protected]) Ajay Raghav ([protected]) & Tel No.[protected] Mobile No. : [protected] all the numbers no response.

We are helpless. What we do, who is responsible person to give the service and support. We have purchased this Gen Set for SAFIDA Digitial Printing Press Cost of machine is Rs. 65 Lacs.

Our full project is failed with this Type of Service and Gen Set. We having a loss of per day Rs. 20,000/-. We can not provide the service to the customer.

No Service

Comments

After the dealer has sold you the Kirloskar D.G.Set, they just keep you giving cell no. to contact and manage the trouble yourself.
The kirloskar dealers should mention in their invoice & quotation that they are only to take money of the Kirloskar product and further they have have no responsibility towards the purchaser.
I have purchased a 30 KVA silent D.G. set from Sandeep Engg. Bhilai(Chhattisgarh). I have installed it on 5/4/2012.There was leakage in radiator on 10/4/12.The company says that Radiator is not manufactured by them.
Now there is a regular problem in auto start, but nobody is responding."Never ever go for KIRLOSKAR" is what I have experienced.
Now I am purchasing a local assembled D.G. with assured services, hope it works at least works better than Kirloskar.
We have purchesed 125 Kirlosker Generator set from Guwahati dealer about six months back (all the puchased vouchers are available with us)and we have been requesting them for servicing the said, kept on calling these numbers [protected] Mr. Jyotirmoy Roy, service manager and [protected] Mr. Hiten Nath who sold the product to us but all in vain, and also to one Mr. Mahanta. We must have made around 25 to 30 calls for providing services, some time they say they are sending the service engineer, sometime they say we have to deposit some money in the account of the company, but the bank account number never been provided to us till date.
Once Roy said that, he is sending service engineer on the 18th of January 2013 but no one turned up, on quary to Mr. Jyotirmoy Roy, he even challeged us by saying, if we don't provide service to you, what can you do? that sort of languages!!! one can imagine to a customer...