[Resolved]  Knowledge Works India Pvt Ltd. — Without Notice Terminated and Full & Final payment not cleared by company

My Self Anita Dond . I was working in the company name Knowledge Works India Pvt Ltd (KPO) from June 19th 2008 as a Account Executive. I completed my probation period and company confirmed my job with increment in December 2008. Due to Personal family problem I was on leave from January to February 24th 2009 . Then I joined from 25th onwards as per instruction of director in another office and continued till 10th march 2009. After that he instructed me to joined another office where is no proper office setup and no other emlployee of the company was there thatwhy I denied to work alone and asked him to give transfer in other office . But he is not agree for transfer after that he told me to sit at home till appointment of other staff and then I will continue to work with the new employee. And I follow his instruction. After one month when I asked for my payment for 10 days of march he told me that he terminated from job for not following the order. Still I didnt get any termination notice from the compnay and also Full & Final Payment and also Provident Fund procedure is not proceeded. The director not responding my mails also... And telling me that I was absent without notice so I have to pay to company Kindly help me in this case as company not follwing proper labour practice .

Complaint categoryCategory: Other