[Resolved]  Krishna Bajaj Service Center / Bajaj Xcd Bike — After Sales Service

sir myself Mahender pal i put my bike (n0.HR 26 AK 3107) In krisna bajaj service center for service before 25 days after following up the guy working in service center they delivered it on 11th of jun.and and i made the payment same. just after 5km. run up bike automatically get fired due to short wiring which was done by service center's mechanics i escape my self very hardly because it might get fired in oil tank also when ask bajaj service center emplo..they did'n't replied satisfactory then again i put my bike for wiring and all the deficiencies which they did'n't rectify that time now already 7 days passed but they are not showing any interest in that and said that they are not having the wire spare and probably get in 10 days sir, i am a serving person and i have to up down 100km. so i am facing difficulties in that and the bajaj crew are running me behind them and not giving any response. and passing it to other like..it's store dept..problem..or contact..to new chaps..and many more..so pls sir..take some necessary action in this regard so i could not suffer more..
thanks,
your regards..mahender pal
con.no.[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

my bike baja xcd 125, no is:HR06R-8218(DR. HARISH ARORA) i purchased it apr. 2008.its avarge near abt 30 kmph.i have complaint about it at suvidha agency panipat many time.but they did not give me any response & told me that yeh to aise hi rahegi jaha se thik hoti hai karva lo.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other