[Resolved]  Krishna Stocks, 8, Parshwanath Chambers, Ahmedabad-2 — Fraud in stock tips giving service

During the month of Oct '09 I was contacted over phone by Jayesh Patel of the Co. giving assurance(recorded) of providing share /stock tips Intraday etc over phone or sms and that was " Money Back" gurantee system - for making PROFIT, against amount of Rs 10000/-.
But actually most of the calls recd. after the stock attaining highest position of the said day, hence there is no scope of making any profit rather I lost Rs 3000/- more on the said Tips.
On contacting their Representative told - ok we will extend some more period and make me profit- by their Rep.Jatin, later another lady Jaya. But most of the calls did not came their profit level of selling price, so with "stop Loss / Square Off at lesser price( than puschase price), so again I incurredsome more losses.
In mid while almost after an interval of 15 days at different date+ time some more people contacted (e.g Shekhar, Prateek.Bharti/ AArti by name etc) and said we will give provide call which can make me profit so that losses can be made up, - But actually by last 4-5 months it never happened - Actually these are all false call and they just try with": trial and error " - method that is if it clicks -they claim that they made the customer profit.
Also they are circulating my (and other such customer' Ph. No.) to such similar agents and they also start calling to take their membership and the customer loose every thing.
THESE COMPANIES SHOULD BE BANNED BY THE SEBI TO ARREST SUCH MALPRACTICE/ CHEATING THE PUBLIC
ALL SHOULD BE AWARE OF SUCH STOCK TIPPER

Comments

What you narrated is absolutely correct. Krishna stocks, Hardik Sharma are all fraud. Please dont fall into their net. Beware!!!
Appusalu
I agree. Krishna Stocks is a fraud company. Beware of Hardik Sharma, Kishore Yadav, Pooja. Dont become a victim.
IDetails are Below:

I have received a message on 15 may2010, saying that if I invest Rs.20000 money in their Company, in one month they will pay me Rs.70000. Based on that message and multiple confirmations from their executive((Her name is sheika:[protected]) I have deposited the amount in the following given account. Intially the executive use to pretend saying that my stocks are positive and I will get my money back and tells me to call on 30th day. When reached the maturity time he absconded. When I call at that number Some body use to lift the phone, I use to explain abou the agreement and they say that my money is safe and will be deposited to my account soon. It happend for 30 days. they fooled by giving wrong information.

Below are the company's details
Ahmedabad-380009
GUJARAT, INDIA
Customer Care No.:[protected],[protected]
FaxNo:[protected]

Please help me in this regard,
Awaiting your response,
kosuru sudhir kumar email:[protected]@yahoo.com, mobile:[protected]
Krishna stocks is froud
I have received a message on 20 june2010, saying that if I invest Rs.10000 money in their Company, in one month they will pay me Rs.30000. Based on that message and multiple confirmations from their executive((his name is Abhshek [protected]) I have deposited the amount in the following given account. Intially the executive use to pretend saying that my stocks are positive and I will get my money back and tells me to call on 30th day. When reached the maturity time he absconded. When I call at that number Some body use to lift the phone, I use to explain abou the agreement and they say that my money is safe and will be deposited to my account soon. It happend for 40 days. they fooled by giving wrong information.

Below are the company's details
Incometax,
Ahmedabad-380009
GUJARAT, INDIA
Customer Care No.:[protected],[protected]
I have received a message, saying that if I invest Rs.20000 money in their Company, in one month they will pay me Rs.70000. (Scheme I) Based on that message and multiple confirmations from their executive I have deposited the amount in the following given account. Intially the executive use to pretend saying that my stocks are positive and I will get my money back and tells me to call on 30th day. When reached the maturity time he absconded. When I call at that number Some body use to lift the phone, I use to explain aabou the agreement and they say that my money is safe and will be deposited to my account soon. It happend for 10 to 15 days.
Finally I realsied and thought to raise a complaint with Consumer Court, so that you will bring the issue to light and sue those people who have invloved.Actually one month back I have put Rs. 30000/- in Krishna Stock but till now they have not sent any receipt and when I call them they never picking up phone. Actually one month back, . i have paid Rs 30, 000/- from ICICI bank favoring Krishna Stocks; dated 31.07.2010,[protected] &[protected] and they assaured that you will get
Rs. 90000/- (scheme II)

when i tried to contact arjun aggarwal, aarti, hardik, but no body is picking up the phone.

Like me they have cheated so many people in greater amount money. please take legal action on them.

Satish chander yadav
Krishna Stocks Is FRAUD Company.
Please do not pay any money maoney to this company.

Please please please... i beg to people not to pay any money to this company
I have also been tried for cheating, I enjoyed playing with these people, I was getting calls from Phone numbers Mobile - [protected] & Fax[protected], contacted by one Khyati & Yasin. I assured them of depoditing Rs. 3.50 Lacs and these Khyati etc were desparate to arrange at the earliest quoting they are having targets etc but I was adviced by some good people and wasn't trapped. Company is banking upon greed of wqe people only and fault is ours. Of course in absence of clear agreement they can be dragged to courts as so many people are having proof of depositing money in company's A/c/s

I will rather advice affected people to form a group and start legal proceedings collectively. This is not a Company rather a small firm cheating enmass and should not be allowed at all to carry such business. K K Saragwal

Complaint categoryCategory: Other