l g electronics co. — not working properly

naryan group builders & developers
after so many telephonic calls and reminder to local dealer in jaipur for resolve the complaint of ac but nothing has been done and regret to inform that no budy is turn up for resolve the complanit which is not acceptable. kindly arrange and provide the solution for after sale service so that in service problem may be resolve in future

Comments

I HAVE PURCHASED ONE LG 29 INCHES TV ON 08.09.2007 FROM RK ELECTRONICS, CHIKKADAPALLY, HYDERABAD. THE TV STARTED TROUBLING SUDDENLY SINCE FEBRUARY 2008. AS THERE IS WARRENTY PERIOD I CALLED LG CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE NO [protected] WHO LODGED THE COMPLIENT WITH NO S8C 22101202. I WAS TOLD THAT TECHNICIANS FROM M/S. PRANEET ELECTRONICS, NARAYANAGUDA, HYDERABAD PH[protected] WOULD ATTEND MY CASE WITHIN 24 HOURS. AS NO BODY TURNED UP I CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE ON 22ND FEB AND A PERSON BY NAME SUBRAMANYAM MOBILE NO [protected] FROM M/S. PRANEET ELECTRONICS ATTENDED AND TOLD SOME SPARE PART IS TO BE REPLACED AND WOULD REPLACE THE SAME ON 25TH FEB 2008. THE SERVICE CENTRE NEITHER VISITED OUR PLACE NOR BOTHERED TO RESPOND TO OUR CONTINUOUS CALLS TO THEM. THE TECHNICIAN WHOSE MOBILE NUMBER WAS GIVEN TO ME NEVER LIFTED THE PHONE. WHEN I TOOK UP THE MATTER WITH PRANEET ELECTRONICS, TO MY SURPRISE THEY TOLD THAT THEY WILL KEEP THE COMPLAINTS PENDING FOR 1 WEEK ONLY AND AS ONE WEEK IS OVER THEY HAVE SQUARED OFF MY COMPLIENT AND I HAVE TO AGAIN BOOK ANOTHER COMPLIENT WHEN I TOOK UP THE MATTER WITH LG CALL CENTRE AND URGED TO LODGE A COMPLIENT ON THE SERVICE CENTRE TO LG HIGHERUPS NO BODY BOTHERED TO ANSWER MY COMPLIENT. OFCOURSE THEY INFORMED THAT MY COMPLIENT IS STILL PENDING AND NEED NOT LODGE ANOTHER ONE. AFTER VIGOUROUS PURSUATION, MR SUBRAHMANYAM ATTENDED MY HOUSE AND INFORMED THAT THE SPARE IS NOT AVAILABLE AND IF WE PREASURISE THEM THEY WOULD JUST VISIT THE HOUSE AND GO WITHOUT ANY REPAIR. I WAS STUNNED TO HERE SUCH TYPE OF RESPONSE FROM THE TECHNICIAN. I AGAIN CALLED THE LOCAL LG OFFICE. I WAS TOLD THAT MR RAMAKRISHNA PH NO.[protected] IS THE LOCAL HEAD WHO TAKES CARE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HYD AND SECUNDERABAD AREAS. I CALLED HIM WHO PROMISED TO SEND ONE TECHNICIAN TO OUR HOUSE. AGAIN MR SUBRAHMANYAM ATTENDED THE TV AND TOLD IT IS TO BE SHIFTED TO THEIR SERVICE CENTRE FOR REPAIR. NO BODY TURNED UP TO COLLECT MY TV TO SERVICE CENTRE. AGAIN I APPROACHED MR RAMAKRISHNA WHO INSTRUCTED PEOPLE TO ATTEND ME. ON 12.03.2008 MR SUBRAHMANYAM CAME TO MY HOUSE TO COLLECT THE TV WHO KEPT AN OLD TV FOR OUR USE FOR THE TIME BEING. ON 19.03.2008 I CALLED THE SERVICE CENTRE ABOUT THE FATE OF MY TV. THEY TOLD THE SPARE IS YET TO BE RECEIVED BY THEM AND WOULD BE REPAIRING THE TV AFTER RECEIPT OF THE SPARE. I AGAIN CALLED MR RAMAKRISHNA WHO ENQUIRED AND TOLD THAT THE TV IS READY AND WILL BE DELIVERED ON 19.03.2008 EVENING. TILL NOW I AM NOT IN RECEIPT OF THE TV.

WITHIN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS WHEN A TV GO FOR REPAIR, DO LG COMPANY TAKE ANY NOTICE OF IT.

THIS TYPE OF BAD SERVICE IRRITATES PEOPLE WHICH CARRIES NEGATIVE ADVERTISEMENT ON THE LG PRODUCTS.

TV WILL BE PURCHASED FOR USEING IT ATLEAST FOR 7 TO 10 YEARS BECAUSE OF THE ATTACHMENT ON THE TV AND THE BRAND. SIR IF THIS TV GOES FOR REPAIR WITHIN 6 MONTHS WHAT WOULD BE MY FATE AFTER THE WARRANTY PERIOD. I WOULD BE GREATLY OBLIGED IF I AM REPLACED WITH A NEW TV INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR A SPARE PART WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT COME.

WITH REGARDS

SUSARLA SRINIVAS
susarla.[protected]@gmail.com

Last year I purchased an AC 1.5 ton LG G-2 model, from Reliance digital Shipra mall Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh, now I feel cheated because the AC's is not working properly and when i tried to call on the phone numbers which was mentioned on the bill and none of the number is working,

I am writing to you with a hope that from writing to you my problem will be solved,

Ankit Gera
I have purchased LG IntelloWash washing machine from RajKamal Electronics Chandanager, Hyderabad on 2nd May 2008. My experience dealing with the dealer is truly horrible to say the least. When they delivered it, they said, the LG person would come to my place to give the demonstration withing 48 Hrs. Now, its been more than 13 days and still waiting for it. I have made more than 25 calls to RK people and each time they promise to send the person within half an hour. LG should look at cancelling th dealership of these UNPROFESSIONAL people like Rajkamal. Shame on you!!!
I had purchased a fully automartic LG washing machine(front loading)from Pune Maharashtra in 2006. Ever since I moved to Hydeabad in mid 2007 i find very difficult to get an authorised LG CO, s rep. to do the servicing. Late last year an unconcerned man of LG was deputed for a minor aservicing who knew nothing about the LG brands. I am still wondering why LG does not notify their authorised service centres in their brochures. The calls to their Call centres are not yielding. Will LG look into this?
I do have a similar experience (Vishal singh) with LG in Hyderabad. I have bought an LG automatic washing machine worth Rs 22k from Big Bazar. They have promised that the LG service person will come and install it at home. Unfortunately noone turned up for these 3 days. The shop has given LG customercare number and I did lodge my complaint over there too. Service center numbers (Sai Electronics????-[protected]/[protected])provided from LG office were not answered at all. Its ridiculous! and not ideal for a reputed company like LG. I have used LG's several products for last 10 years and was quite happy with the products. LG...why should you do it to us????? Kick out all stupid service centers...please add some value to your service.
Hi all

similar experiences with LG washing machine . looks like LG doesnot make good washing machines. I had a problem with the drain-rinse knob in aug 2007. my complaint number was 72502068 . the service person could not find a suitable knob and replaced it with a existing knob from our machine. however we had problem with the drain knob again last month (may 2008) an d now again this month june 2008.complaint no this time is s8c61802387. I wonder how the same part has a trouble every month . If the service person has fixed the problem correctly then why do i have the same problem every time. Or do you think the service engineers are playing a smart trick to get money from us regularly by not fixing it properly .

LG needs to look into the services provided by its service centres and also a good look at the washing machines that they make
hi all

i had been cheated and lost $3000 usd ... cheated by WWW.NIKE6688.com (BEWARE ..NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN !!!)

i buy 1 lg tv and 1 ps3 and 1 nokia hp from them ... but they send me a broken shoes ... when i ask for refund ... they keep on saying they had sent the item out and say i need to deal with the delivering company personally ... it is so irresponsible ...!!! ... BEWARE of them ...

tq

cat
I purchased LG Micro Oven on 29th june in Spencers, Musheerabad, Hyderabad, at that time they told with in 48 hours LG Person will come and give the demo but till now no body has attended for the demo, it is very very rediculous

Our LG Fridge is not working for the one week, due to non avilability of contact no. trying to get touch with your engineer. I request you to kindly send your engineer immediately at S-515, Greater Kailash - II, New Delhi.

I seek your help & your co-operation urgently. You can get touch with phone 41638387 or [protected].

Your immediate action inthis regard is highly appreciated.

Ashok Puri
Our LG- Television is not working for the one week, due to non avilability of contact no. trying to get touch with your engineer. I request you to kindly send your engineer immediately at Flat no. 3-B, 17, Basant Bose Road, Kolkata - 700026.

I seek your help & your co-operation urgently. You can get touch with phone .[protected]

Your immediate action in this regard is highly appreciated.
No Comments,
My comments will not be of any help to me AND
nor will it be of any value to the purchasers of
LG products.
It will just add to the list for others to read and
have something for time-pass.
My comments will be just like the present TV news
channels which highlight a murder or have something
to say about Lallo Yadav though these have nothing
to do with the news.
My comments are my personal views, the advantage of
which may be looked after in our next purchase by me
or my very close friends or relatives.
While giving comments there are possibilities that wrong
comments may be given to misguide others. Its the TRUTH,
is no gaurantee.So where lies the advantage of spending
time to read comments of others. Proper market survey
and social contacts would be the only way out.
One should have faith in oneself that he is taking the right
decision. Throughout ones life one cannot depend on doing
things after reading comments of others who are unknown
to him. There are innumerable decisions to be taken in
every step of ones life.
One will end up reading comments only and will find that
the quality of products purchased depends to some extent
on ones LUCK.
You have already spent enough time reading the above
comments of mine without gaining anything. Dont you
think this was a waste of time.
Save time for yourself not on othes comments.
Thanks.
I contacted LG Electronics a few months ago regarding a television I had paid a huge price for in 2006. This television was already breaking (halogen bulb going out, etc) and I had hardly had it—plus most of
They agreed to swap my television because it was recalled.
On September 4, 2008 a delivery company showed up representing LG Electronics. They took the defective unit and came in with the new telling me there was no power cord, manual, remote control, or 75 round cord. They only had the screen. The man called LG Electronics. LG Electronics told him they would overnight the above items to me. An hour after I got a phone call but didn’t get it because I was in the restroom. It was LG affirming they would overnight the items---the problem is is that the employee only said the remote and the manual was being sent. I called her back within 2 minutes to correct her. I got a machine—and left a message. On September 5, 2008 I received a package from LG Electronics. Inside was only the remote and a manual.. I called LG Electronics. The employee said that he could not help me. I insisted that he let me talk to a supervisor—he refused. My husband talked to him after I became frustrated. He told my husband—after some time he would send the cord (at least) overnight. Nothing came Saturday, Sunday or Monday. I have called every day since the cord did not arrive—one time I am told it will be sent—other times I am told I have to be transferred—I am and I get a machine. I have been told many times it was sent—but I never get it. I have been being given the run around and as of yesterday the guy actually laughed at me when I explained my frustration. He would not transfer me to his supervisor. Today I called and the guy said he will send it after five days. I told him I have waited long enough and I have already been told it was sent—several times—when it wasn’t. This fella said, “I don’t know what to tell you”.
I have never been treated so poorly and this company has failed to help remedy my issue. Each time I call they act like they do not understand and I have to repeat myself over and over. When I leave messages no one calls back. No power cord—a television that is worthless.
I have been refused supervisor mediation and I have been refused any alternatives in solving this matter. The television 2, 000.00—a lot of money
COMPLAINT AGAINST YOUR AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE
Summery: No Action on My LG Washing Machine Lying For Service
From 09.09.2009

TO:
All Senior Authorities/ Officers of LG Looking after Sales, Service & Customer Care
Sub: Absolutely Hopeless Response, Careless Attitude & Substandard Way of Talking Of Your Authorized LG Service Centre Owner
Ref: My LG Washing Machine Given To

COMPLAINT No. ASK 8C 90600069, Dated 9.9.2008
Customer Name: Anand Bhardwaj,
H. No. 1702, Sector-8, Faridabad-121006

Model & Serial No. WF-T 7012 EN/ 403 IL 000837 IN

I am compelled to write to you this letter. My LG Washing machine broke down about 10 days back & I lodged the complaint with LG who redirected the instructions to Faridabad Service centre & they picked up the machine for repairs at.

Intello Services,
2-J – 58, B.P., NIT,
Faridabad (Haryana) INDIA,
Phone No. 4104055/66, Mobile: [protected]

Who assured to repair it within a couple of days but after three days when I called up they told that they are attending it & will do the needful at the earliest.
The next day again I called & got the reply” Our workers are in the field, so I can not tell the status, please call tomorrow”.
The next day I was told that there was less supply of electricity in the area, so we could not do the needful, please call tomorrow.
The next day they told that due to heavy rains, we could not open the machine, please call tomorrow.
The next day the pretext was that they do not have the tools & equipments to open it, so it may take more time.
When I visited myself at the service centre It was lying unattended and since It was covered under the Insurance, the surveyor could not be intimated to go there to chech it & get the estimate. Sir, the insurance surveyor can not take the photographs until and unless the machine’s related part is dismantled.
Two days back it was surveyed by the insurance Company, but ALAS, the parts are not awailable with your valued service centre.

Sir, I do not know how such a large Company like LG is handling the after sales services,
If this is the culture & tradition of LG, I shall be the last person to buy any LG product in life, rather I shall tell all my nearer and dearer the above painful action of LG.

Can the senior top brass be informed about the third grade way of after sales & service machinery appointed by LG.

Dr. Kavita &
Dr. Anand Bhardwaj
1702, sector-8, Faridabad (Haryana) INDIA
Our LG- Television is not working properly since one month, due to non avilability of contact no. we are not able to get in touch with your engineer. I request you to kindly send your engineer immediately at House No - A-1016, Feroz Gandhi Nagar, N.I.T.FARIDABAD, 121001.

I am awaiting for your urgent action & co-operation . You can get in touch with me on phone .[protected]

Your immediate action in this regards will be highly appreciated
i have an LG Monitor. it is not working properly, pls contect me at 650, 16 mains, MEI Layoout, BANGALORE-90.Ph.No.[protected]
last one month i m searching ur Ph No. but unable to get pls come to contact me at[protected] for my LG Monitor.
I have LG TV. It is not working in the sense picture is not comming and just power is on but no noise from T.V. I am residing in Ramashanker Nagar, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad -500013. My Mobile Nos are: [protected], [protected]. Pl. send executive to solve my problem.

thanking u
P.Jayaprakash
am living in lagos in nigeria. presently have bought 3 Lg DVD players within this yaer the one prensently wit me has developed another fault. All using less than 3 month
I have LG TV. It is not working in the sense picture is not comming and just one line is comping and power is on. I am residing in 93 F, VIllage street, sathuma nagar, tolgete, chennai 600019 . My Mobile Nos are: [protected]. Pl. send executive to solve my problem.
We had purchased an Microwave on Sunday dated 05 April 2009. It was delivered on the same day at 5 pm by your dealer Saket Electronics Budhwar Peth, Since the day of delivery i.e. from 05 April 2009 it was not working the dish inside the microwave was not roating when you switch on the microwave. So we immediately communicated this to the dealer at 7.30 pm. from my residence tel no. 24485148 the person of dealer Mr. Sachin told me that on next service men will come but it did't happened so we again called up to the dealer and inquired about the service engineer visit so the owner told us that they will give a call to the company and on next day i.e. tuesday 07 April the service engineer will come and show the demo as well as check the microwave. In the after noon the service engineer came he checked that the microwave was not working he opened the machine and taken out the PCB. And he went back to office. That time I insisted to replace the microwave and give us a new one. Finally again he came back at 7.30 pm in the evening and said that PCB is okey there is no problem again he checked and told me that it is due to the door lock is not working properly . But now I wanted a fresh microwave. As this machin is giving problem since the day one. I also want to ask you the question that whether there is any quality check on the products? I can understand some problem occures after some use. But this machine has started problem before its use. I logged a lot of complaints but every time somebody new person came on LG customer service again I have to explain them every thing. Don't you consider that our time is also valuable. Since the microwave has purchased for my shop you can understand that how much loss I have occured due to this incidence. I was thinking that LG gives a good customer service as well as their products are having some standard but????? I had already talked to LG's service manager [protected] and also with Mr. Richard [protected] about our demand. Now everybody is avoiding to talk to me. Complaint nos are W9C40801083, W9C40601934, W9C40700906 model no. is MS2342AE and sr.no. of the product is 809ABNU007007. Anybody can help us in this matter[protected]Pradeep Bhide

l g electronics co. - not working properly

Company:l g electronics co.