[Resolved]  Lakshmi Hyundai / Santro Gl — false promises and worst customer service

Dear All,

I have taken a new santro car at lakshmi hyundai hyderabad.

They promised to give the accessories and there is a written statement for the same.

But in reality, the accessories they gave were not matching with the list specified.

Also, the customer support is making false promises and have not taken up the tasks as per our request.

This led to untimely problems and frustation at our end inspite of paying 3.75 lakhs for the vehicle.

They made us roam around them for hours together for the problems created by them.

They have a huge communication gap at their offices and as a result we have faced a hell a lot of problems.

Request you to please look into this and get the justice done.

Santosh
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

This is Ram Mohan Lanka, owing Accent Viva CRDI with number AP 9BF 787 from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

I am very regular servicing customer with Lakshmi Hyundai, Banjara Hills, and Hyderabad for the past 3 years. I have done my last paid servicing on 14th Feb, 2010. Since then I have been troubling by these servicing people for various reasons. It has become a regular habit with Lakshmi Hyundai to make me to visit the work station more than twice after a paid service for all petty reasons.

In my present situation, I have been visiting the servicing station for the past one month for more than 4 times for the same problem. The customer care representatives are making laugh at me and pushing me into embarrassing situations. They are taking up the car and delivering the same without attending the complaint. I was forced to pay more than the actual bill happened on an emergency road service and the remaing balance of amount has neither rerturned nor intimated me to collect. On Monday, 15th March, 10, I gave my car for the same problem (sounds are audible whenever turn the steering or brake, this problem raised after I was delivered from the paid service). Though the problem has not been rectified I was added with a new problem (The car is not getting ignited.). Now today I could not able to go to office due to this problem. Apart from these I have lot many things to write but still these Lakshmi Hyundai people doesnt care.

Ultimately this is leading to my mental agony and in turn the consequences are affecting my professional and personal life too. After lot of agony I am scripting this mail seeking any appropriate action upon my complaint. The people involved are Ravidran, the Customer Care Manager, Praveen the servicing rep.

Present Condition: My car is my apartment parking and almost DEAD.

Your quick action upon my complaint is highly appreciated. Thanks for your understanding.

Warm Regards