[Resolved]  Land Possession — Shrinath Nagar, Sanganer Jaipur Rajasthan

Shri CM Rajasthan,
I want to put the matter of JDA inyour kind Notice regarding the Matter of my Plot in Sanganer Jaipur. I am sending u the attached documents in this reference.
Hoping for positive response.

R.R. Bairwa

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, Bairwa Rajesh <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "jda2" <sp.[protected]@mailjda.org>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 11:54 PM

May u pls revert back me what I am requesting for, from your Office or U r trying to neglect the matter as JDA is Defaulter in the case, where JDA has Approved and issued JDA Pattas and Lease Deed, else may I file a Litigation for the same.

--- On Thu, 6/25/09, Bairwa Rajesh <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "jda2" <sp.[protected]@mailjda.org>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 6:24 AM

--- On Sun, 6/21/09, Bairwa Rajesh <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: [protected]@mailjda.org
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 12:33 AM

Regarding the Auisition of the land by JDA and demarked Colonies having clear title, I had read about the same in the Newspapers that campigning to regulise the Schemes on Agriculture Lnad. I have the JDA Patta for Shrinath nagar, Jaipur at Chak gatore, Sanganer Jaipur. I had wrote u earlier to make the clear decisions for the pending decision to be performed by JDA by Zonal Magistrate, Jaipur .
So, Pls. make the things better for us to make the land Owners in comfortable position as I had invested my Pension on the land purchase in 1998 and that Scheme was regulised in 2002.

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, Bairwa Rajesh <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Shrinath Nagar, Jaipur
To: "jda1" <[protected]@mailjda.org>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 1:41 AM

Regarding the plot No. 44, Shrinath Nagar, Chak Gatore, Sanganer, Jaipur, the case is pending in JDA for which corresspondence is being performed by me since 20th April 2009. The matter is still not get it's solution at par.

I want to put few points in ur kind notice as below:

1. The Scheme Shrinath Nagar is JDA Approved Scheme and regulised in 2002.
2. JDA Patta were being issued by JDA for the aforesaid Scheme.
3. Lease Deed for the Plot No. 44, was deposited by me in JDA on 05.03.2002.
4. No Basic Facilities are not still provided in this Scheme though those Colonies which were regulised alongwith this have got such basic facilities such as Roads, Road Lights, Sewer Lines, Water Supply Lines and other Developments.What is the reason behind all this.
5. Even After the regulisation and approval by JDA, for 7 years of duration, somebody saying himself to be Kasthakar is not allowing for construction work on the land.
6. JDA is saying that Litigation is pending in Board of Revenue between Khatedar and the Society where JDA is fomal party.
7. In the Decision of Zonal Commissioner, Jaipur Zone, Jaipur the auisition of JDA on the aforesaid land i.e on which Shrinath Nagar is plotted, 90 B has been cancelled and instruction were given to make the issue to cleared in JDA, then what are the obstacles are there which is not still cleared by Zone C-2, JDA, now Zone 9 Official Authorities.
8. It may be possible that 90 B may be cancelled at that stage where JDA had issued the Pattas 7 years before.
9. If that is so that 90 B of JDA Scheme may be cancelled, then it may put interrogation on the Authenticity of such Local Body which is the renounced in Jaipur.

So, Please make a kind attention my request and the atached douments so that I can start the constrution on the aforesaid land.

Ex. Subedar Major
43, Jagdamba Colony,
Agra Road Jaipur

Phone[protected]
Mob- [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Respected Sir,
I am a retired Subedar Major residing here in Jaipur and own a plot No. 44, in Shrinath Nagar in 1998 during my retirement from Hari Nagar Graha Nirman Sahakari Samiti Ltd. and after that the colony get approved from JDA in March 2002 and I got JDA Patta alongwith Site Plan on 02.03.2002 and I had deposited Lease Money in JDA and get Registered the Patta from JDA. After that in April 2009 when I statted the construction work then some culprit type people of Kasthakar had stopped the work and harrassed me for stop the work . I had make complaint in Pratap Nagar Police Station in 2010 for the same but all in vain as I haven't got support of Police at that time . The matter was that there was a Litigation pending in Regional Commissioner Office and SDO-II Sanganer that time nad the 90B of that land was cancelled and the case was sent to JDA by Court to review the same and take decision for some fruitful and that series the kasthakar Parsa Rama Meena S/o Late Shri Neta Meena had get 1/6 th part in decision. A case is still pending in Revenue Board filed by Society Hari Nagar Graha Nirman Sahakari Samiti Ltd. on behalf of Ajmera Properties. At that time there was no Court Stay but the Kasthakar's son Babulal Meena created obstacles for construction on the Land and after decision the Colonizer Ajmera Properties is now creating problems and Police also worked out for such people so they can't make the land holders to start constructions. in last week someone had also started work there in Colony but Police had stopped the construction of that Land. So, Pls. make it clarify that why Police is supporting such kind of People either in favour of Kasthakar at that time in 2009 and now in favour of Ajmera Properties sanganer jaipur now. Pls. make investigation of the same and revert back at ur earliest.

Thanking You