[Resolved]  laxmi auto world — RC Book

My Wife before her Marriage had purchased Kinetic Zing 80cc from Laxmi Auto World (Nerul Branch) dated 9th Nov 2004. While taking the handover of the Two wheller she forgot to take RC book(And is currently lying with Laxmi Auto World).

Recently we found that we dont have RC book with us and when we tried contacting Laxmi Auto World - Nerul Branch, We came to know that their Nerul office has been closed and Upon contacting their Andheri office we are being told that we have to pay Rs.450/- and Delay charges for collecting RC book.

Wanted to touchbase with you if this is something i am suppose to pay to them. If Not, Then please let me know what actions/steps whould i take against them so that i can get my RC book back without paying any penny to them.

Awaiting your reply in this regards.

Thanking you in advance for your help and time.

Sanjeev
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Yeah Same happened to me i could not even locate these guys, They have closed With out Intimating. I[censored] see for cash they will follow up. when all money paid They DONT EVEN KNOW US.

Very Bad If anybody can locate these Guys to Collect The RC BOOK Please Let me KNow

Complaint categoryCategory: Other