[Resolved]  Laxmi Madhav Textiles — Refund of Processing fees and other issues

I Manju Bhutra and Gangaprasad Bhutra has applied for Home Loan Takeover in your IDBI BANK, GHOD DOD ROAD BRANCH, SURAT. Regarding that inspite of taking Rs. 1500 as processing fees, you have cancelled my application for sanctioning of home loan reasoning that there is a fraud in INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR) Assessement Year[protected] i.e., Financial Year[protected]. And also forfeited Rs. 1500 which is always given in confirmation of sanctioning of home loan.

I request you to provide me the information in WRITTEN for the below mentioned issues-

1) If there is fraud in the ITR (Income Tax Return) then give this in WRITTEN as blamed by you.

2) The Department of your bank who has investigated the fraud in my ITR. i need the address and phone number of the concerned department and the concerned person or incharge to be addressed.

3) The Processing Fees of Rs.1500 which you have collected through cheque no. 879245, IDBI BANK, account of LAXMI MADHAV TEXTILE bearing account no. [protected], Customer Id- 1906869 dated 18th of march 2009. So i require the recepiet of same Rs.1500 which ia havent recieved till now.

4) If you have any problem with our repayment capacity of Loan the provide me in WRITTEN that there is a problem in OUR repayment capacity.

5) Return all my documents which i have provided regarding HOME LOAN which is still lying in the custody of your bank.

Please note that i require everything in WRITTEN document signed by you.

If you are unable to sanction home loan other then the above mentioned issues or you have any management or personal problem in sancioning my home loan then you have to refund Rs.1500 as processing fees for sancitioning of home loan which is not sanctioned till now.

MANJU BHUTRA