[Resolved]  LEHAR MIRINDA — Contaminated Cold Drink

At one of our canteen, when i purchase a cold drink MIRINDA, i found that there are lots of waste particles floating insde the sealed bottle.Pics attached.

Comments

i got the same problem mentioned above.i got a bottle having fungus and a lot of waste material floating at the bottom of the bottle.and its sealed packed.i do have that bottle.a better option is to file a case.
I purchased a mirinda bottle today and I have found something like dusty layer with some type of hair in it. So I have decided to take this matter to the consumer court and to the media.it's a most popular brand but quality wise it's not gud. So please stop playing with lives and improve ur quality.
Hi ANKUR SHARMA, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
Hi ANKUR SHARMA, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.
I got an object inside my Mirinda, I was shocked to see as that was my last Sip.

1) Size of pack- LEHAR MIRINDA 200ml

2) Batch number- 6775C19F17

3) Date of manufacturing- 19/06/17

4) Time of manufacturing- 05:49

Never expected this type of Negligence from Pepsico.