[Resolved]  Lepakshi Furnitures; Nampally, Hyderabad — Regarding the wooden cots and mattress sold

I had bought a pair of wooden cot (6X3 size), one singe wooden cot(6X5 size) and one singel 6X3 deewaan. Lepakshi furnitures sold me Kurlon mattress for all these cots. The mattress doesn't fit in to the cot properly due to which the mattress got sagged within a month of purchase. When asked with Lepakshi furnitures, they asked me to cut the mattess to fit the size of the cot, out of my expenses.

How can they sell me mattress which doesn't fit in to the cot? When asked they said they dont have complaints on the previous similar sales they did. We are suffering from backpain as the mattresses got sagged and did not fit in the cot. No proper sleep and no peace of mind. Any solution to get justice?

Comments

I also bought a sofa worth 23, 000 three months back. They didnt give the bill and asked to shell out 12.5% more as the VAT incase I need the bill. They just gave me the invoice which they initially claimed can be used to lodge any complaint.

Its just 3 months since i bought the sofa set. Its in pathetic stage. The entire wood is coming off, even the colour coating which they have used is of the worst quality and the colour is coming off from the wood.

They have just cheated me by selling the cheap product.

I am trying to contact them over the phone for the past 1 month, nobody is responding. When I have gone there to post the complaint, they have took the complaint, but there is no action taken by them till now.

All I can say is that these beggers have put up a shop in the centre of the city to lure the people. Instead, they can go on the roads for begging rather than cheating innocent people.

Never ever buy any product from this cheaters..
I am a regular buyer at lepakshi iam very much satisfied with there quality and service i totally disagree with above comment ...they r into mass production and more over they deal in middle and low end range so i believe they give u value for money but they should improve there complaint rectification department i think bcause they sell low end and medium end furniture the volume must be big so it is not possible to satisfy 100% customers.but definite scope for improvement
I agree they don't give original bill to any one, they give only invoice, i bought dining table 3 months back, now its in worst situation, this is the worst shop i have ever seen for furniture, i am talking about quality, they sell cheaper products for high prices
i agree, they dont give original bill, because of that i had to pay Rs.600 as toll fee on my sofa set worth 14000. Now i have to see the quality of the sofa set, i bought it just 2 days ago
Best place to buy furniture ...would re commend without thinking to anyone excellent range best Prices compared to the market, but have to Improve on there reception of customer over phone .
I have come across a worst experience. we have taken a sofa 3, 1, 1 with center table.
3 seater sofa belt got damaged - who ever sits in the sofa - he will b facing problems.
I have been calling them since 8 months for reparing it...they say they will come in 2 days, 3 days...like that now it's been almost 8 months.
They are cheating customers rather making fools.
It would be very stupidious to buy any thing in this store.
My rating would be

-100
Lawyer Krishna's reply, Jul 10, 2017
Advocate
i had a very worst experience with LEPAKSHI Furnitures Nampally.
i ordered diwan, dining table, center table and diwan matress.
apart form diwan matress every thing is worst.

diwan cot is damaged and he did do the polish he just put some colour and sent to me, so i returned that till now i didnt get the item its already 20 days.

center table glass cuttig is very poor.

dining table is a 4 chair one apart from one chair all are very worst, literally shaking.
i asked the delivery guy to fix and he tried to put one naill side to busy if it is so entire chair is on small screww and if drag also at home so many scratches on the floor.

after 20 days if i call to showroom they are not responding they dont allow to speak with managers or any other.

my sales people are NISHA and MUKRAN.

i made a call after 15 days and they said diwan is ready when i went there no diwan same old damaged diwan which sent to me then he replied it is in gowdon and in 5 min he replied it will be ready in 2 days and its already 1 week till now i didnt get any call or my goods.

i called affter 20 days today and they replied did u paid 2 lakhs or what, i paid 30000 for my things.
for them 2lakhs is money 30000 isnot money.

please dont go to buy i had a worst experience in my life.

this review is not with frustration its with responsibility not to happen to any one.

please dont go to buy from lepakshi furnitures Nampally.

dont know wether managers know about the issue or not but i will go again tomorrow and will give a police complaint and will file a case with consumer court.

please dont buy any thing from lepakshi furnitures nampally.
Lawyer Krishna's reply, Jul 10, 2017
Bad products
Decorated products.
Tukkumall
You people proper Consumer action for any complaint lodged in your portal. Hence the writ will be filed against .

I have ordered a 3+1+1 sofa on 31oct and promise Delivery date was on 3Nov...Its 7th nov today still i haven't Received Sofa. When i spoke to Owner says that it will take one more week to deliver sofa due to some external factors. I have asked to refund my advance as they have not met the promise delivery date and the owner was threatening and insulted me They cant refund my money and Forcing me to take some alternative sofa.
There is no costumers obsession here and Owner are up for making profits by Cheating on consumers.

I felt very disappointed and insulted speaking with owner

Thank you Management of Lepakshi for Insulting me.

Very poor costumer Obsession