[Resolved]  LIC Premium Payment — lic premium payment by atm cum debit card of sbi

i am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?

Comments

i am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the state bank of india atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?
complaint regarding any matter is to be attended & sortedout.
should be resolved by discussion
public relation officer has to sort out greviences of customers.
attend the complaint & provide solution of the problem.
This is good facilitay. No complains
hi i m Narendra kumar das i want to pay lic premium by state bank of india atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?
hi i m Narendra Kumar Das from Lucknow i want to know that the procedure to pay lic premium by sbi atm cum debit card. plz tell me the procedure my email id is "narendraonline.[protected]@gmail.com"
I am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?
I am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure pze tele me step by step in my e-mail id - [protected]@gmail.com? i have already user id and login password
pl tell me the procedure of online payment of LIC premium through sbi atm cum debit card
i am non online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ? my e-mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
I have already user id and login password

Complaint categoryCategory: Other