[Resolved]  Life Guard Health Managemnet Services Pvt Ltd, Bhopal/mediclaim (Cashless) — NON-PAYMENT OF CLAIM

With reference to the above subject & reference, I wish to draw your attention that my family (self, wife & son) has been insured with reference to the above receipt for group mediclaim (since Nov, 2005 onwards) of
Life Guard Health Insurance Services Pvt.Ltd.

Z-6, M.P.Nagar, Zone-I
Opp.Orintal Insurance (II)
BHOPAL (M.P.)
Phone No.[protected]/4235594/4094537

My wife (Mrs.Neerja Sinha) has to undergo an operation on 14/12/2006 at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital,New Delhi.I have informed all concerned including Mr.Kumar (manager) regarding this of the. At that time I was informed that the hospital is not on panel & we may not be able to process the case for a cash less treatment. Mr. Kumar that the company will reimburses the expenses incurred during the treatment has informed me. I had submitted & handed over all the related documents personally to Mr.Kumar on 29/12/2006 after taking his token of receipt.

I have been asked to get in touch with him in January 2007 to get the status. In January, I have been asked to wait till April 2007 as there are some previous cases are pending for approval which were prior to my case. I do not bothered & waited till April, 2007.But in the last week of April, 2007,I have asked to wait till 25/05/07 & assured that I will be getting the reimbursements as per the claim.
But I am unable to get reimbursement till date. Instead, I am being harassed in settling the claim.

I was assured by Mr.Anish Nigam,the owner/head of the company that I will be getting the claim.He has send a cheque of Rs.29141/- of ING Vyasa Bank of Bhopal branch which has been bounced back of the bank as indicating that there is an insufficient amount.

I have requested several times Mr.Anish Nigam to settle the claim but all times he & his company is having an excuse or reason not to send the amount of claim.In fact,Mr.Nigam is not responding to either my email/fax/sms/mobile calls (Mobile No.[protected]) or his office is responding in positive.

As a customer am feeling harassed in getting the claim which is 100% genuine & as per the terms & conditions of the mediclaim agreements.

I seek your help & guidance in getting my claim.

Please indicate the details required by you to resolve the issue.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Anish Nigam is a big fraud and cheater. He has cheated me and my clients and has not paid my salary frm sep 207. I worked for him in Jabalpur My Contact no is [protected], [protected]. Please help me ND CALL ME
dURGESH pATEL
Life Guard is a good company.They paid me 87000/ for my heart surgery.Good luck to them
If not settled,