[Resolved]  life maker plan -max new york life insurance — refund of premium 4000

this is my second compalint to ur company regarding to refund my premium, first one is sent to u on fridat 28/11/2008 but their is no response from ur branch i think u persons can do ur work wid non serious ness but sorry to say this is not my type .so kindly send ur response as soon as u can hard copy of my complaint will be sent to jalandhar branch because my policy issued from there i hope i get ur response before i taken any strict action against ur company

regards
rajvinder kaur

Comments

Even i have faced a similar issue. They will not respond unless u keep following them for a month or so.
An executive of Max New York, Mr. Rohit Kubba, offered me a discount of 10% and then denied from returning my money back to me. I logged so many complaints but no one was ready to listen. Finally after a lot of follow ups, they asked me to send a hand written letter. I sent the letter some 1 week back and still there is no response... m still following up with them..

They are too bad in their services...
Yes, They are very poor to respond to customer queries, Even i feel they dont feel any pain if we keep posting remainders frequently.I am facing a problem like they are quoting wrong NAV so that they will allot less units to customers.

life maker plan -max new york life insurance
    File a Complaint