[Resolved]  LINKWAY HONDA ANDHERI — Service

In this company the sevice is not done properly.If they can wash car properly then how do they do sevice of which we are charge.After complaining also work was not done.We have to wait for 3hours for delivery after conforming the sevice executive but going there saw work not done properly.Group manager says work is perfect but after showing the result he deny.They donot accept there fault but put on us.

Comments

i just wanted to know that for 20000 km what kind of service you will provide

my car is under due
Undersigned has purchased HONDA CITY VMT bearing Regn. no-MH-02-CB-5696 from Linkway Honda ( A division of Auto Hangar (I) Pvt Ltd), 35, Saki Vihar Road, Off Chandivali, Andheri (E), Mumbai-400072 in the month of March 2011.

Vehicle was sent for 1st free Servicing on 25th April 2011. The supervisor of service department (Mr. Bipin) called me over phone and informed that Air freshener has spread over dash board and Music System and paint has gone and that they are trying to rectify the defects that has taken place.

However the same was not rectified. This was reported to Linkway Honda as well as to Honda India several times. I was then assured by Linkway Honda that this would be rectified during 2nd free servicing.

The vehicle was collected by Linkway Honda for 2nd free Servicing on 27.6.2010 (morning). The Person inspected the vehicle completely at my residence and inspection report/vehicle pick up form is attached herewith. During inspection the Linkway person opened the panel of Music System and handed over the cap of pen drive to me.

The vehicle was again given under the supervision of Mr. Bipin who was associated in 1st Servicing. He called me on 27th evening and informed that vehicle is being sent to Kanjurmarg workshop for painting of Dash Board and Music System.

On 29th June (around 13.30 Hrs), Mr Bipin again called me and informed me that display Panel of Music System is broken. I told him that it was perfect when vehicle was collected by his man on 27th June and there is no mention of any defect in Panel of Music System.

After some time he again informed me that there is some spot of Feviquick on the music system.

I called Ms Lina Desai, Manager Service Dept, Linkway Honda, Chandivali, Andheri (E) on the same day and informed her that the Panel has been broken by Linkway during Servicing/Painting. She assured me that she will revert on the issue. However no feed back was received from her on that day.

On 30th June 11 (i.e today) I visited the Service Centre and discussed the issued with Ms Lina Desai, Manager. She told me that the person who collected the vehicle is saying that it was broken before taking delivery of vehicle. Ms Lina was also trying to convince me that panel was broken before taking the delivery of vehicle.

I have not taken the delivery of vehicle and same is lying in the Service Centre of Linkway Honda.

It is evident that Panel has been Broken by Linkway during Servicing/Painting and after three days of keeping the vehicle in their custody I have been informed that Panel is Broken.

You are requested to replace the Panel free of cost and deliver the vehicle immediately to avoid unnecessary harassment to undersigned.

Hope the issue will be given top priority.

AVANINDRA KUMAR MISHRA,
705 VASUNDHARA SURAJ, THAKUR VILLAGE
KANDIVALI EAST, MUMBAI400101

PH- [protected]
very poor quality service provided by linkway honda chandiwali.6 to 7 hrs.just to check the oil and coolent.and after that vehicle which was at 11 o clock in the morning received at 17.30 in the evening.no proper washing done.carpet were not clean.they r in a hurry to sign their customer satisfaction form. ater leaving from the hell reached aarey colony and vehicle horn was not working properly.later on change it for1500rs. but still suffering for the same for last 6 month mainwhile three

technition visited my place.but problem remains the same. MHO2BR4199