[Resolved]  LIONS CLUB BHOPAL SOUTH. — INHUMAN HANDLING OF MY FATHERS DEATH ,AT THEIR CHUNA BHATTI ,BHOPAL SENIOR CTIZEN HOME.

ITS FROM 11/09/2007, THAT I, AS LATE MR MADAN LAL'S DAUGHTER, AM BEING HARASSED, THREATENED AND RIDICULED PUBLICALLY, TO THE EXTENT, THAT TODAY .MY BUSINESS IS CLOSED, DUE TO MY BEING SICK AND BEING UNDER GREAT STRESS, WHILE THE LIONS CLUB PRESIDENTMR UMA TIWARI LAUGHS AT MY SORROWS, AND MOCKS THAT THE LIONS ARE TROUBLING ME.
HIS FAMILY SAW ME WEEP.

THE PRESIDENT'S NAME IS MR UMA TIWARI...[protected], AND HE LIVES IN ARERA COLONY BHOPAL.

LIONS CLUB PROJECT THEMSELVES AS HUMAN SERVERS AND DO PRIME LAND GRABBING, FROM THE GOVERNMENT TO SERVE THEIR OWN NEEDS.

I WAS NOT GIVEN THE CAUSE OF MY FATHERS DEATH.
THE HOSPITAL STAFF AT THE NISHATPURA HOSPITAL WAS UNDER THE INTIMIDATION OF THE DIRECTOR MADHYA PRADESH MEDICAL HEALTH SERVICES..DR MANISH SHRIVASTAVA .

WHEN I ASKED THE LIONS TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES, THEY BRUSHED ME ASIDE, AS IF I WAS A NO BODY AND A PIECE OF TRASH
THE NUSRES WERE PATTED, BY DR MANISH SHRIVASTAVA FOR A JOB WELL DONE.THE CMO RLY HOSPITAL HAD A CLOSED DOOR MEETING..
I WATCHED IN A STUPOR.

MY DADS BODY WAS REMOVED FROM THE ICU.
BEFORE THE LIONS ARRIVED AND I SAT IN THE LOBBY ON THE FIIRST FLOOR, OF THE RLY HOSPITAL, WAITING.

IN THE SUN THE RLY NURSES PUT MY DADS DEAD BODY, SAYING THJEY CANNOT GO ON WAITING FOR THE LIONS PEOPLE TO ARRIVE.

THE INHUMANITY AND DISTRESS WITH THEIR THREATS AND THE WHOLE HOSPITAL STAFF TREATING ME SHABBILY,
I PRESUME BEACUSE A COOKED UP STORY ABOUT ME HAD BEEN NARRATED TO THEM .
IT FURTHER DETERIORATED MY HEALTH.
MY DADS BODY THEY BURNT AS FAST AS THEY COULD WITHOUT A POSTMORTEM.

I CALLED THE PRESS AND THE TV RECORDING IS THERE OF 11/09/2007 THAT THEY DID NOT LET US DO THE LAST RITES AS WAS MY FATHERS WISH.

THERE IS AN ARTICLE IN THE HINDI LOCAL NEWSPAPERS.
THYE TELEVISION OPENLY GAVE A DOCUMENTARY FAVOURING THE LIONS CLUB AND MAKING A LAUGHING STOCK OF ME.

THE DEFAMATION I HAVE FACED. IN THESE MONTHS AND I AM YET TO BE HANDED OVER THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF MY LATE FATHER.ITS THE AGONY THAT I HAVE SUFFERED ...

THE LIONS WERE IN A HURRY TO DISPOSE OF MY FATHERS REMAINS.ITS ON CAMERA.
I HAD TO RUN AROUND TO POLICE STATIONS TO TAKE MY DADS BELONGINGS.I WAS SENT ON A GOOSE CHASE.

THE POLICE SAID MADAM YOUR FATHERS BELONGINGS HAVE NOT BEEN HANDED OVER TO US FOR SAFE KEEPING, YOU CAN SEARCH THE WHOLE PLACE.
I DID AND THERE WAS NOTHING AT THE POLICE STATION.KAMLA NAGAR, BHOPAL.

THE OLD CLOTHES, MEDICINES AND A MARUTI CAR WERE HANDED OVER TO ME, AFTER GOING TO KAMLA NAGAR BHOPAL POLICE STATION AND ALL AFTER SEEKING HELP.
MY DADS MOBILE WAS MISSING, AND GOLD AND CASH WAS NOT FOUND, MANY OF HIS DOCUMENTS WERE UNTRACEABLE.

MY DADS ROOM I ENTERED IN AFTER I PAID THE DUES.

THE STRESS U CAN IMAGINE, FOR A DAUGHTER IS EXCRUTIATING.

THE LIONS ARE AWARE THAT I HAVE MY FATHERS LETTER, WHERE HE HAS SAID THAT I AM FREE TO TAKE ANY SUITABLE ACTION BEFORE OR AFTER HIS DEATH, IF I AM HARASSED, BY ANY ONE.

ALL PEACEFUL EFFORTS HAVE NOT PAID ME OFF.

I WAS PROMISED THAT I WOULD BE GIVEN MY DADS DEATH CERTIFICATE, NOW IN MARCH 2008, I AM STILL NOT GIVEN THE DEATH CERTIFICATE.

MY FATHER DIED OF GRAVE NEGLIGENCE AND GANGRENOUS FEET.
HIS DEAD BODY WAS HANDED OVER TO ME AT THE W. RLY HOSPITAL,
I HAVE SIGNED ON THE HOSPITAL DOCUMENTS .
WHEN I ASKED FOR A DUPILCATE COPY, THE CMO HAS WRITTEN THAT THE DEAD BODY AND PAPERS WERE HANDED OVER TO THE LIONS CLUB PRSEIDENT AND THAT I CAN ASK FOR A COPY FROM HIM.

THE LIONS CLUB MEMBERS WERE NOT THERE AT HIS SIDE, WHEN HE DIED OR LONG AFTER...THEY WERE BSUSY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT, HOW TO SDAVE THEIR SKINS.
MY DAD WAS DUE TO TRAVEL AND WAS SEEKING MATRIOMONIAL ALLIANCE IN HINDUTAN TIMES JULY 2007.

THE LIONS WERE BUSY GETTING A FEMALE LAWYER TO WRITE MR MADAN LAL VERMA'S LAST WISHES, IN THEIR FAVOUR.
THEY HAVE A SCRIBBLED NOTE IN THEIR HAND.

ITS UNDER GREAT DURESS THAT I AM SEEKING HELP.

THE FARCE OF THE LIONS CLUB HAS TO BE EXPOSED PUBLICALLY.
OUT OF MY PAIN I WANT AN ENQUIRY TO BE CONDUCTED...
WHY A 20 LAKH INTERNATIONAL GRANT AND A 40 LAKH SUPREME PROJECT AT CHUNA BHATTI, BHOPAL IS LYING CLOSED TODAY.????
THEY WERE UNABLE TO PROVIDE FACILITIES, TO THE SENIOR CITIZENS .

I SAW MY FATHERS BED HAD MANY ANTS ON THEM.

THE GANGRENOUS BANDAGES WERE PILED UP ON A CHAIR.
THERE WAS A STENCH IN HIS ROOM.

IS THIS THE DIGNITY FOR WHICH THEY CHARGED ME FOR AND ARE STILL HOLDING A CHEQUE WHICH IS A SELF ENDORSED CHEQUE.AND THREATENING ME, THAT THEY WILL PUT A SECTION 138 CASE ON ME.
ITS RIDICULOUS!!
THEY TOOK CASH FROM ME SAYING THAT rS 1000/- AMOUNT OF MONEY WAS SPENT ON MY FATHER, HIS RITES ETC.
EVEN THAT I PAID THEM.
WHY MY DAD OWED MONEY IS BEYOND ME!!

THE STAFF HAD NOT BEEN PAID THEIR SALARIES AT THE S CITIZEN HOME.AND THEY WERE ASKING FOR MONEY .

THE LIONS CLUB FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE SCRUTINISED AND THE FACT THAT THE IMAGE OF INDIANS AS CORRUPT PEOPLE TAKING AND MISUSING NATIONAL INTERNATIONAL FUNDS IN THE GUISE OF HUMAN SERVICE REQUIRES TO BE EXPOSED.

I PAID THE CASH TO THEM.I HAVE THE RECEPIT FOR RS 4800/ FOR THE AMOUNT THEY SAID MY DAD OWED THEM
ITS A HAND IN GLOVE CONSPIRACY OF MANY ELITE WELL POSITIONED AND GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL, HOLDING LIONS MEMBERS POSITIONS, WHO ARE MISUSING THEIR POWER.

PLEASE, I IMPLORE YOU TO INVESTIGATE AND UNCOVER THE TRUTH
I HAVE FAITH IN THE INDIAN JUSTICE, AND YOUR KIND HELP.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY FATHERS DEATH CERTIFICATE...WHICH HAS NOT BEEN EVEN APPLIED FOR BY THE LIONS CLUB TILL DATE.

ITS AGAINST THE NAGAR NIGAM REGULATIONS .

I AM BEING DENIED THE CERTIFICATE AND THE LIONS CLUB HAD PROMISED ME THAT I WOULD GET THE DEATH CERTIFICATE, IF I CLEARED MY FATHERS DUES.

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING AND THEY HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED THE PROCEDURES, TO OBTAIN THE DEATH CERTIFICATE.

IT IS TIME THE INDIANS WOKE UP!!

WE WANT OUR RIGHTS AND AS A LADY BEING DISTRESSED TO COMPLETE UN HAPPINESS...I WILL HAVE TO SEK FURTHER ASSISTANCE...SO PL HELP ME.

MRS ROMI B MATHUR
[protected].
BHOPAL
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

Respected Rashmi Ji,
I was searching the lions club on web sitre with the intention to e mail them to help us as we have launched a campaign for the collection of old bicyles in Bhopal.We are requesting people to donate the old / lying unused bicycles .The same will be provided to the village children who have to walk a long way on foot to attend the school . But I was stunned /shocked to know the misbeheaviour done by them wiht you after your fathers death .I strongly feel that we should unearth such stories.
I feel very sorry for this inhuman act and thanks to you for revaling the same on the web site.Now I am not going to ask them to help us .Ours is an small NGO namely Aham Bhumika Swaym Svei Sanstha, Bhopal. I am a government servant and its my passion to do social work.
I am always in this favour that if there is anyhting wrong we must raise our voice.

With regards
Subrat Goswami
458 - B Sector, Sarvadharam Colony,
Kolar Road
Bhopal
Dear Mrs Mathur,

I am a member of Youth for Equality (YFE) legal team which is a group of alert aware citizens who share the youthfulness to believe in ourselves to "Get the system right and keep the system right". We have come across your complaint and it was suggested to me to take up your issue and provide you with all the help I can.

Whatever has happened with you is inhuman, unethical and highly unprofessional and I have full regards. A daughter has the right guaranteed under the Indian laws to perform the final rituals of her parent. The Hindu law read in consonance with the Constitution guarantees you this right and no one under the Sun can take it from you under any circumstance else that person has to face the consequences.

I understand you must have suffered a lot and for the same reason even your health has deteriorated. And, if you are willing to take action against the hospital authorities for their inhuman treatment towards you and your father and the Lion's Club, you will get full support from our organization. We can suggest you the course of action which totally depends on your will as to how the same has to be executed and the relief you are expecting. Firstly, we can complain the same to the Medical Council of India against the unethical and highly unprofessional code of conduct my the hospital authorities and ensure a disciplinary action against that requesting/demanding for a reasonable action which will be nothing less than cancellation of their registration of license to practice medicine. Secondly, a criminal complaint can be filed for not conducting the post-mortem and providing you with adequate reasons for your father's death. Thirdly, the Lion's Club working can be questioned in the district court for not performing their duties and responsibilities which in turn gives rise to a tortious claim and you can request for damages for their negligent behavior and the mental agony caused to you by their conduct. Lastly, a complaint in the District Consumer Court can be filed which you can appear and argue in person and request for damages from the hospital authorities for improper services.

Our organization is willing to help you with all the possible assistance with regards to the related legal issues. Please feel free to write to us.

A J
Youth for Equality
Legal Team
New Delhi
ssssssssssssssssssssss
i would like to be member of lions club advise me soon mo [protected] jitendra soni j k jwellers jehangira bad bhopal thanks email [protected]@gmail.com