[Resolved]  Lok group (housing construction company) — Non-Payment of dues

I had booked a flat with Lok Housing construction company in 1995 in their Lok uphaar project at Virar (W). I had paid an amount of about 1.3 lacs. The project was delayed. After waiting for about 3 years, I requested for a refund of the entire amount against cancelling the booking.
They agreeed to return the money with 21% interest. They paid in small installments over a period of 10 years and have not paid the interest for all these years of delay as they had promised in writing. They have also shifted their office from Andheri (E) without informing their new head-office whereabouts. Its been more than 12 years and I am still waiting for my dues to be cleared.
I feel cheated from such a large and reputed group who is coming up with new projects every now and then.

Please help...
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:22:34
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Yes, these kind of builders should be put into jail as even iam suffering from the same problem...
Lok group are the biggestc cheats in Mumbai, dont ever book in any of their projects, they are frauds and their owner the Gandhis are shameless, they take money and booking for projects where they do not ahve TDR or BMC approval. Such people need to be in prison
The fact that they paid the original says a lot. I dont think we should jump to conclusions about someones character based on this. I'm a reporter and I do know that they were/ are into some financial difficulties. Having the freedom to express ur views dosent excuse lack of discrimination against someone. Its difficult I know but try and see the other side too. It helps get the larger picture and saves u a lot of frustration and sorrow.
I agree Tina. Actually the ones to be in jail should be the ones misusing the power of expression. People make mistakes but that dosent make them criminals. How can u judge someones character by what you think is 'right'. In that case at anytime I can write something and malign 'testy's' character! Would that be justified?
Tina5...ur character is useless...lok group shud burn in helllll all associated with it will not get place in heaven nor in hell ...they are the most corropt ppl

Company:Lok group (housing construction company)