Lok Housing — Poor quality and after sales services.- Even after 3 years OF not received
I have a similar view for Lok Housing. The company is very incompetent. The quality of work and finish of walls is very poor. The way of handling grievance is very poor and equivalent to nil. The complaints are not addressed at all. There is no warranty period once you take the possession. Generally the builder does all the maintenance till the time the society is build. But the builder does poor maintenance.
Few of the problems in my flat are:
1) The finish of the wall is very poor. Just within 1 year it had many cracks.
2) Electricals switches and wiring is also very poor.
3) It has many leakages and seepages in most of the wall. Even after three years it still has leakages.
4) The tiles work is also very poor many tiles is hollow ie; there is not enough cement below it which cannot detected unless we tap and hear the hollow sound. 5 tiles in house had crack within 1 year and the tiles was not replaced with new one.
5) The Taps are good but the plumbing work is very poor and because of which there is seepages even in the inner walls of the room.
6) Even after 3 years ( since 2006) of taking the possession builder has not provided the OC and society not formed yet.
I stay at Lok Vruksha, Lok Upvan PhII Thane West. And the builder still not formed the society since 2006. We have several meeting at the builder people at our building to ask about the status of OC and the society formation and every time a new person comes for the meeting and gives same answer the process has been initiated and will happen in another 3 months and now 3 years have passed and we have neither received the OC nor society has been formed. They have build a Club house and swimming pool and still not operational. This is for nearly 500 flats. This is for both phase I and Ph II of the building. The Ph I was build some 12 years ago and they were promised the Club house and swimming pool and also paid the money for the same but still not received.
Lok Housing have also deceived the flat owners of Lok Vruksha by showing garden in the plan and once the all the flats were booked the garden area has been sold and a big wall has been constructed which even do not allow the vehicles around the building and the people cannot even park in the slit parking allotted them.
I would request all the Flat owners to give their feedback about the builders. And spread the awareness about the builder. This way we can check the activities of the builders and put pressure on builders to build good buildings and give better after sales service. Builders of the opinion they can easily deceive and cheat the prospective customer.
|24 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|