[Resolved]  London Staff — Fraud

Hello there,
This is to inform and complaint about a consultancy in New Delhi named as LONDON STAFF.
They took a fee of Rs 150 as registration for letting me give interview for a BPO. I gave my first round of interview and was told to wait for 2 days to get to the next round if i'm short listed. I waited for 2 days and called them up to ask if i've been short listed or not .

I spoke with a person named AT( CONTACT [protected] ) he told me that he is not aware of it I further asked him that consultancy's keep a record of the person short listed and inform them, He said that, thats not how London Staff works and further that I should never give them a call and he abuswed and kept down the phone.

The person who took the money and registration form is namely Jasmine( [protected] ).
London Staff has its offices in Katwaria Sarai, NEW DELHI and Kalkaji, New Delhi

Now i have lost my money and further no job. Please do something about it.

Comments

London staff guys are frauds. they called me up saying they have HRs from different companies at their office today & that on the spot offers will be given. when i reached their office they took Rs.150 from me then, i realised there was no HR from any company at their office THEY COMPLETLY LIED. Then they told me to directly go the company with their reference & to my surprise when I reached the company there were no interviews that were being conducted.
THESE GUYS ARE FRAUDS & THEY ONLY FOOL PEOPLE FOR RS.150. I guess these guys play a cheap game even, if they call 20-25 people every day they make Rs.90, 000 to Rs.1, 00, 000 a month & that is what seems to be their motive.
when it happened wid u .. i want to knw everythng because they r calling me also...
LONDON STAFF IS CHEATER...WE SHOULD COMPLAIN TO POLICE AGAINST THEM.THEY HAVE CHEATED LOTS OF PEOPLE. THIS IS THERE JOB TO CHEAT WITH PEOPLE . THEY TOOK RS150 FROM EACH INDIVIDUAL AND PROMICE TO GET JOB IN BPO, BUT THEY NEVER DO THAT. SO GUYS PLZ BE AWARE FROM THEM AND DO NOT GIVE UR HARDEARN MONEY TO THEM.
I DNT AGREE BY WAT U HV STATED.
I REGISTERED WID THESE GUYS ON 2 DEC AND SAME DAY THEY LINED ME 4 2 INTERVIEWS.
I GOT THRU 1 OF THEM AND M CURRENTLY WORKING WID AIRCEL THRU THEM ONLY.
STILL I GET MAILS FRM THEM.
THEY HV INFORMED ME ABT D UPCOMING INTERVIEWS ON SAT FOR WNS AND CLEAVE GLOBAL.
ONLY THING WICH I DNT LIKE IS THAT THE FEE IS 4 A MONTH ONLY.
London staff is fraud..
I saw their posting on naukri.coma nd called them up..they asked me to come with certain documents and 150rs as registartion fees today.but fortunately first i made a search on the internet about the company and got to know that its a fraud company..lets take some action guys...
Hey guys,

I too got the call from same number & her name was Sana...she too told me to give Rs150/- for registration and then they will gonna fix appointment with Icore BPO in noida for Data base opening...but when I call in ICore & visit their website..there is no openings regarding my profile :P...Londan Staffing is really a big frud...we need to take some action against it.
I too got the call from same number & her name was Sana...she too told me to give Rs150/- for registration and then they will gonna fix appointment with Icore BPO in noida for Data base opening..I gave my first round of interview and was told to wait for 2 days to get to the next round if i'm short listed...I also realized that their office appeared very unofficial...atmosphere looked too unofficial...it seems 2-3 girls and boys open a office together and they also take tuitions for kids side by side...1 week later when I gave a call to Sana she told me that she would call me back the next day but after that she didn't call me up...I realize now that they are actually frauds.. so please beware of them..don't fall into their tricks.
hey guys this london staff company are fraud they cheat ppl.they make fake documents and they give wrong info.plz complain to the police.
big big fraud i have even seen in my life.they have taken 1000rs from me as per the contract.i didnt get any job in 1 month.and they didnt even gave me my money back.complain it to the police plz
I guess you all are those who haven't gotten a job and that is the reason london staff's name is being defamed here. I was sent to ibm daksh walk-ins within 2 days of my first round. I do not really think there is any problem with them. If you would have been getting a job via other consultants you would not have come to them in the first place. All i can say is that i got a job through them and thanks to them.
Dear all

If you have any issues or complaints against London Staff regarding the charges or the services that we provide, you are advised to visit our office and sort out such things. Because there are many people who out of personal grudges or business jealousy do such cheap things. We are correct from our part hence unperturbed and if you guys are genuine then why haven't you gone to police?
It is advised to all to stop wasting your time and energy in such foolish and fake complaints.Instead do something fruitful.
Ms. Nesha/ Mr. Nikhil or I must say Mr. Woren, U must first tell people what kind of family you are from who abuse girls and threaten to send GURU BHAI(???)
Mr. Woren London Staff has got you 3 offer letters. Now If you want to do such rubbish and not job then its your foolishness and not our fault. Why don't you read the copy of contract first and then send GURU BHAI?
i got so many offers from london staff, i beleive these ppl dnt hv d caliber so they r writing such things.
i think theese ppl are very good consultant, tjat was my mistake, sory london staff, i m begging in front of yopu
london staff jindabad tha zindabad hai zindabad rahega neelam ahuja.mujhse galti hui hai
main maafi mang rahi hui huun
main neelam ahuja plz merko call karo mera no hai ghar ka 27247498
main waren chandra pure hosh awas mein likh raha hoon main ek gande ghar se hoon maine inki ladkiyon ko gali dee hai london staff wali ko. main ek fake aadmi hoon merko kahin pe naukri karne ka hak nahi hai par phir inhone mera interview karwaaya merko maaf kardo london staff..
MAIN WAREN CHANDRA KALA ADDMI GHANDA KHOON ANGREZ CHALE GAYE PHIR BHI MERI MAA KO APNA NAAM DE GAYE, MAIN WAHI HOON.LONDON STAFF ZINDABAD

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career