[Resolved]  lovlock & lewes services pvt ltd( iSmart global services p ltd) — PF-EPF,GRATUITY,Bonus and Jan salary (25th dec 2008 to 12th jan 2009) of Mr. Shankar (PF A/C # ( KN/23372/202 )

Kind Attn : Mr. Shri S. Raghuram/ Mr Narayana, / Mr Samarendra KUmar/ Mr Bommasandra/ Mr K R Pram and Mr.Peenya.

I am requesting you to all Please note that my complaints. I was worked in the company ( Lovelock and Lewes Services Private Limited ) 22nd Dec 1995 to 12th Jan 2009. My PF Number is # PF A/C NO.KN/23372/202) at Bangalore PF office.

My Ex. company not settle my all dues like Gratuity, PF, EPF and final bonus. daily i am sending mail but they are extedning pay due times from 15th jan 2009 to till date.
> Lovelock and Lewes services pvt ltd take overy by iSmart Globle services Pvt ltd group of ZOOM DEVELOPERS. Head at office at Mumbat. the company takeover on dt. august 2006.

> 2006 onwards they not settled any PF due to all ex- staff. may be their not deposited PF amount to PF Office at bangalore.

> Now Loveclok & lewes Services pvt ltd accounts looking only ZOOM DEVELOPERS group.

Requesting you to all please take my complaint and resolve my problems as soon as posible.

Please find the below Zoom Developers communication address: