[Resolved]  Loyal TVS(Mira Road)-SCOOTY PEP` — Non availability accessories of new purchased vehicle

I have purchased TVS Scotty-Pep from Loyal TVS Mira road on 28/10/2008.I had finalised red colour before 2 days of delivary.And company had confirm me availability for red colour but on actual delivary date they said they do not have red colour with him.Finally I have taken whatever available colour with them i.e.pink colour.I had paid Rs.42300 in cash for Vehicle cost, Registration, Insurence, Accesories etc.After 1 week loyal TVS people taken my vehicle for registration for whole day.And they had confirm me registration is done and number and other documents will be receiving with in 1 week period.But after contineous folllow with Loyal TVS mira road branch and Andheri main office I get regisstration done on 11th Nov that time also they had taken vehilcle from me for registration.I have received Number, vechicle papers and insurenece cover note on 22 nov after contineous follow up. Till today I have not received my some accesories.So this kind of respose I am getting from this dealer ship.All these activity known to Loyal TVS head office also.

Comments

This is Jayansh, I have done AMC from Loyal TVS in 28 June 2008 for my bike Star City. I got 2 times my bike serviced with only one free oil change. Bike's 3rd servicing is due at 28 dec-2008. I went there for servicing but find they have shutdown all there operations. Their security gaurd told me that the service station will open in 7 days. Then I went there at 10 jan 2008, and find same situation. Then they told me that they are supposed to shift some where. I feel Loyal TVS is very unloyal company. They have never serviced my bike upto satisfactory level. My one free oil change and 3 free services are pending. I called on there jogeshwari as well as andheri offices also but there no one pick the phone. I really feel cheated by this company.

Jayansh
HI MY NAME IS SAQIB MERCHANT I HAVE PURCHASE AN APACHE RTR 160 RED ON 2nd MAY 2008 AFTER 1st SIRVICE MY BATTERY WAS NOT WORKING YOUR GUY CHECKED IT AND REPLACED IT HE DIDNT ASKED ME FOR THE WARRENTY CARD & ALSO HE DIDINT PROVID ME THE NEW WARRENTY CARD ON 09 MARCH 2009 I HAVE GIVEN MY BIKE FOR SERVICE & I ALSO INFORME THAT GUY THAT THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IN THE BATTERY PLEASE CHECK IT & DO THE NEED FULL THEN I GOT A CALL FROM YOUR SERVICE CENTER THAT YOUR BIKE IS READY PLEASE COME AND COLLECT IT WHEN I CHECK THE BIKE THE WORK WAS NOT DONE BATTERY WAS NOT CHARGED THE GUY WHO WAS STANDING OVER THERE HE PUT SOME WATER IN THE BATTERY DRIVE IT FOR 1 HOUR THE BATTERY WILL BE CHARGE AUTOMATICALLY. AFTER A WEEK I CAME BACK AGAIN WHIT TE SAME PLOBLEM THE PERSONE WHO WAS THERE HE TOOK 1 WIRE OUT FROM THE BATTERY & SCRUB IT WITH POLISH PAPER. HE WAS TELLING ME TAHT NOW TRY IT THERE WANT BE ANY PROBLEM .THE SAME PROBLEM REPETAD AFTER A WEEK THEN FINALLY YESTARDAY I TELL THE MAN BOSS THERE IS SOME PROBLEM PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL HE KEPT MY BIKE FOR 1 DAY AND TODAY HE WAS TELLING ME THAT YOUR BATTERY IS DEFFECTIVE WE HAVE TO REPLACE IT BUT YOU DONT HAVE THE WARRENTY CARD SO WE CANT REPLACE ... SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL MY NUMBER IS [protected] OR [protected]
Hi this is Govindraj..i have booked TVS apache RTR 180 white colour from the GOREGAON LINK ROAD showroom (PAID Rs.35000/- AS DOWN PAYMENT), they said within a week i will receive the bike but later on they called and said white color is not available and insist for me to book some other colour. I said white color only need otherwise refund my money then they have arranged the white color one, for the same they have asked me to give Rs.3000/- ..i asked them why i need to pay extra they said that they have struggled for me to deliver this bike. Then i gave Rs.1000/- and took the bike to my home. Till date they have not given accessories, insurance cover note along with the cover note..regularly i am following the guys including the manager but no response for the registration number yet.When i am trying to call those guys..mobile got switched off!!! Even they do not have the valid landline number. My vehicle is standing in front of my house..i can't use the same until i get the registration number...VERY VERY POOR SERVICE!!! There is no issues with the bike...the guys are very irresponsible.. if i will not get any response by the next day..i will file the case .. SPECIAL HUMBLE REQUEST FOR TVS COMPANY PLEASE RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST...OR ELSE I NEED TO TAKE SOME ACTION!!! MY NUMBER [protected]
I WANT UR ADDERESS IN MEERA ROAD