[Resolved]  LPG (Shree Darshan Gas service, Meerut) — Unusual Delay in supply and short filled cylinder supply

I am Dr. Arvind K shukla, Sr. Scientist in govt of India. My connection no. is 08579. I have booked my gas on 6th June 2008 but it had not been delivered till date ( even after lapse of 22 days). You may surprise to know that I have visited to the agency 6 times and every time they promised to supply it immediately. But they did not supply it till date. I have also tried to contact mr. manoj Kumar ([protected]) but unfortunately he could not atten my phone. This is not for the first time, it happens with me repeatedly. Not only this, they are usually supplying short fillled cylinder. None of the delivary man keep balance with them.
Surprisingly, If some one pay more than the actual cost, the gas is available immediately. I have proof for that. If you do real enquery you will find a large number of bungling. When I report to mr. Pawan Jain ([protected]) the owner of agency, he take all these things as usual.
Kindly do the needful in this regard or suggest me to go to Consumer court.