[Resolved]  Luminous 800 Va Ups Sine — Deffective unit & Poor service

Dera sir,
I purchase nvoice no 1240 date 28/09/07 model Luminous 800 va UPS SINE I & Luminous Battery IL[protected] Durga Power System South city 1 Market Gurgaon Invoice NO 1240 Dated 28 /09/07,
I launched the complaint on 10 Jan 08 & second complaint no 111521 & third complaint dl 278038 & 16 May 09 274837on 24th may 2009 . My inverter was not working your service person replace the card on first complaint & again the problem remain same he replace the card again . for third complaint he said that fan was out of order, but he could not revert till one & halh month then again i complaint your head office again the servive person came without the fan, today he come with Old fan but problem is remain same. I request your service person since begning to replace this deffective Inverter.

since begning i facing lot of problem with Invertor after paying money i am not abele to utilise this power backup. now my Humble request you pl take it back, dont wait for completion of Gureetee period.

I hope you will not spoil the your Brand immege

Need your feberable response.

Khusal Singh
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

UPS — Low quality

i am jenny. My friends sent a package for me from US to TW via UPS service. The Ups's officer said that it would take 4-6 days to touch tw customer. However, reality is not as the officer said. It took me 8 days to received the package. It also made me worry about my package.

UPS — poor service

ups refused to deliver my package their reason for not delivering my package was because my po box was included on my address they would not deliver my package and they sent me a post card say the same thing this is the worst delivery service i have ever had i would not reccomend them to anyone they had my whole address po box house # zip code everything they needed and they just chose not to deliver worst delivery service ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

luminous/ups — poor service

POOR SERVICE GIVEN BY LUMINOUS SERVICE CENTER MORADABAD
M sushil kumar R/o MIG 110 noor mahal avas vikas rampur U.P.
A Complaint no UL88738 have been registered on 2nd June 2010 for luminous UPS and 1 service man named Anmol came on 2nd of june only to attend the complaint having no tool-bag as he can't even have a screwdriver to open the ups as we provide his the screwdriver and he checked the UPS and said battery problem and i'' came on coming Friday and change the battery.
but till today no one came and not even bothered to update whats going about our complaint. calling customer care its found that call is closed by showing remark no bill as he not even asked for bill for once even. and when we call anmol for the complaint he talked like rubbish as said "nahi karta karlo jo karna hai"
as this attitude makes a negitive impact
the consult department kindly look into this matter and make my call ok as soom as possible

Luminous 800 Va Ups Sine