[Resolved]  M.T.N.L. — POOOREST SERVICES AND SIGNAL

sir, i would like to attract the attention of higher authorities of mahanagar telephone nigam limited through you and i am writing, as i am sure that you shall surely highlight the issue and some action shall be taken, sir we the residents of pushkar enclave in paschim vihar area of west delhi have been facing the problem of very weak or no signal of MTNL's DOLPHIN / TRUMP / AND GARUDA SERVICES, IN OUR AREA EVER SINCE THE OPERATIONS OF MTNL STARTED IN MOBILE TELEPHONY WE HAVE HAD SUCH PROBLEMS, the problem is so severe that we cannot talk inside the rooms or house and incase even if we climb a three storied building roof top, in hope that signal strength may increase the problem is still the same, of NO SIGNAL. at times it reminds us of the first days when mobile services were launched in delhi. on one hand mtnl boasts of launching three g services etc, and on the other hand right in the heart of city it is providing services of primitive era, it is not that we have not complained, we have launched complaints right from their toll free number 1503 to CGM (mobile) at cgo complex, but in vain, hence we are writing to you with hopes that you shall make us find a solution to this problem, please do publish it, thousands of people shall be grateful to you, thanking you, yours truly, tushar

Comments

M.T.N.L. — Internet on telephone No.25996981

Internet on MTNL Phone 25996981 is not working for thge last 15 days.
Numerous complaints have been made but nothing has been heard.
Kindly intervene.

M.T.N.L. — BROADBAND

I am a media person (Crime Reporter from a reputed New Paper) my phone no. 27180672 i have problem with broadband since last 2 months, some time working but last 90 days it is not working properly, and complains also not rectified from last one month, i have lodge complains in m.t.n.l. exchange and call centre but till date problem not solved.
please suggest me should i pay the bill of last two month or should i go to TRAI for further action? as you know the job of a media person is such that internet is most compelsory.

M.T.N.L. — PHONE/INTERNET DEAD SINCE 4 DAYS

I am Roshan Sharma, Crime Reporter of reputed printed and electronic media, you can well imagine the importance of communication (Telephone/Internet) in our field.
My telephone no. is 27180672, which is dead, i have requested to G.M. at Rohini, Area Manager Mr. Rattan Lal, and S.D.O. in Keshav puram exchange, please rectify the problem.

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets