[Resolved]  M Tech India Pvt Ltd — fraud with me and my job

Dear Sir
I have lost my job due to the company M.Tech Pvt India Ltd. which has given me a job offer, affter getting offer i resigned from the current organization and completed one month notice period.I joined M.Tech PVT. ltd now with in 2 M.Tech Pvt.Ltd has been terminated me even they has completed joining formalities. now i am in trouble to get my daily expences and my family depends on my salary. Please look in the matter and take action against M.tech pvt.ltd.
Deep Kumar

Comments

Yeah He is right, no body wants to work with MTech India Pvt. Ltd.
MTech has a capacity of 15 employees only & they will tell at the time of joining that they have 60-70 employees. They have only one product (which is ridiculous) -you may contact clients if you want more details. they will tell you, they have many products & projects... they are a looser company. They will make a bond of 50K and on the basis of that they will start to exploit you. They will make bond for 2 years & will NOT appraise in this period.. showing your weaknesses. Join this company, only if you have nothing left. Your career will be ruined in this company.

--A Victim