[Resolved]  machine No. 9084AZ127842 — complaint/Call Id[protected] dated 28/06/20

This is after raeding your ad. in newspaper regarding 24X7 aftersale service, i would like to bring in your knowledge I prefered HCL to other brand like LG, samsung, etc beacause of my faith in this Indian berand and from the childhood i am familar with this brandname. But i am sorry the way i am being traeted as a customer is compelling me to think why other foreign brands are overtaking our Indain Brand. My compalint/ Id is[protected] dated
28/07/2008. Even after assuarance from Mr harinder, Mr rajesh and one madam still no one has attended my complaint.Please take necessary action .

Sanjay sethi
011-[protected](Delhi)

-- On Mon, 7/20/09, sanjay sethi <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: sanjay sethi <[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: "Wecare4u" <[protected]@hcl.in>
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 10:18 AM

Dear Sir
Even todate no one from HCL has bothered to attend my complaint. Now what conclusion i should draw about HCL and where should i approach now. Just give me a word of advice.

--- On Wed, 7/8/09, Wecare4u <[protected]@hcl.in> wrote:

From: Wecare4u <[protected]@hcl.in>
To: "'sanjay sethi'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 4:12 PM

We have forwarded your complaint to our concerned division, and they would get in touch with you very soon.

Thanks & Regards

Customer Care Executive

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: sanjay sethi [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 2:10 PM
To: harendra Singh

Dear Harendera,

Inspite of your assurance no one has bothered to attend my complaint. I paid for 2 GB RAM and getting 1 GB. Guide me where i should approach now.. It is not about 1 GB ly RAM but it is about after sale service promises made by HCL. Is there any one to tell me who is responsible for this delay. Did i make a mistake by chossing HCL product.

Flat No. 791 LIG FLATS, SEC_14, POCKET-1

DWARKA, New DELHI

Ph. [protected]

--- On Sun, 6/28/09, harendra Singh <[protected]@hcl.in> wrote:

From: harendra Singh <[protected]@hcl.in>
To: "'sanjay sethi'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 2:10 AM

We have logged the complaint & request you kindly use the

Call Id[protected] for further complaint.

Thanks & Regards,

From: sanjay sethi [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:02 AM
To: [protected]@hcl.in
Subject: replacement of Ram for machine No. 9084AZ127842

My new PC machine satared giving trouble from the first month of its purchase, a complaint was made . one of your enginner visited at our home and told one RAM of 1GB is required to be replaced . Another person visited againg after a week but this replaced RAM was also faulty so he told that he will come once again. Last time your engineer visited on 15-6-09.but could not rectify the problem so he promissed another visit. His visit ID is 17334 . To this date my problem is not rectified. I am not getting you on phone, Please ensure that your customers all served in the effective way, because it is the aftersale service which makes the reputation of any company.

My machine number is 9084AZ127842

Flat No. 791 LIG FLATS, SEC_14, POCKET-1

DWARKA, New DELHI

Ph. [protected]

Comments

from
Devesh Chandel,
Government Polytechnic College,
Civil Aerodrome(P.O) Coimbatore-641014
as per my (HCL NOTEBOOK B28 C2D) has been theft from my rum yesterday around 3o clock. I purchase this laptop last year 2-9-2008 from Coimbatore(T.N) & the warranty card no. 10399780, machine sr. no. 3084AX356022. SO please inform meas per my no.
Bharat Bhushan Gulati
Businessman
as per my (HCL DESKTOP EZEEBEE) DVD writer is not working properly since 1 months. I purchase this desktop on 13.04.2008 from infosolution & the warranty card no. 10316882, machine sr. no. 1084AZ297971. Many complaint has been registered but no action has been taken yet. So please inform me on my no. [protected], [protected]. Hope you will take action against it & repair it as soon as possible.
Bharat Bhushan Gulati
Businessman
as per my (HCL DESKTOP EZEEBEE) DVD writer is not working properly since 1 months. I purchase this desktop on 13.04.2008 from infosolution & the warranty card no. 10316882, machine sr. no. 1084AZ297971.I had already made a complaint on 29.07.2009 at your company. A person was came and he told us that we have to install a new DVD writer . But your employ has not come again.Again Many complaint has been registered but no action has been taken yet from your company . So please inform me on my no. [protected], [protected]. Hope you will take action against it & repair it as soon as possible.
i agree with all comp. person

Complaint categoryCategory: Other