[Resolved]  Madam Enterprises - Bharat Gas, Maruthi Nagar, Madivala, Bangalore — Very Very poor delivery

Since 2004, my gas connection with Madam enterprises, Maruthi magar, Madivala, Bangalore. My consumer no. is 33480. I have 2 cylinders in connection. There rule is to wait for 20 days to book the next cylinder. They commit us to delever in 10-15 days time. This itself is long duration only. But they don't stick on to the commitments.

last time, I booked gas on 18.09.09. they committed me same like above ( 10 - 15 days ). This itself is giving me 35 days interval. From 36th day onwards I started to make calls to get delevery. As on today the no. of days waiting is 72 days ( more than 2 months ). one lady from madam enterprises will pick my daily phones which started from 36th day. She only tells that will be delelvered today or tomorrow. 15 days back, I took permission from my office and rushed to their office. I shouted them like what kind of service you are providing, how long I can wait with loud voice. Then that lady said , dont shout. if gas comes we delever, and today we will try to delever ( The same words ). Gas not delevered that day. Again I started making calls to their office. As on today, 36 phone calls I made to get gas. But still not delevered.

I dont know actual reason for delay in delevery. But I want solution.

I hope that my problem will be solved

Comments

I am also victim of the same Bharat Petroleum Gas dealer Madam enterprises-Bharat Gas, Maruthi nagar, Madivala.

It started from the day one (1st June 2008) that I shifted to Bangalore! For each refill I have to call unlimited time, and there is very poor response from the dealer. Also I had complained to BP Regional office Bangalore. I got the refill delivery after the complaint but same problem is repeated in next refill...even today!
I'm trying to book cylinder, but every time I call to the numbers they have provided, for each and every number the operator is saying Number busy... If any one know what is the new number? or they have closed the Distribution?

i booked 20 days back stiill not recieved yet, iam not able 2 reach by phone always engaged,
poor delivery
bad service
what else i have to say
As we heard, they are selling the gas for the commercial actually which is allotted the domestic
Very Very poor delevery
Since 2001, my gas connection with Madam enterprises, Maruthi magar, Madivala, Bangalore. My consumer no. is 15450. I have 2 cylinders in connection. There rule is to wait for 20 days to book the next cylinder. They commit us to delever in 10-15 days time. This itself is long duration only. But they don't stick on to the commitments.

last time, I booked gas on 05.12.09. they committed me same like above ( 10 - 15 days ). From 15th day onwards I started to make calls to get delevery. one lady from madam enterprises will pick my daily phones . She only tells that will be delelvered today or tomorrow. I shouted at them thru phone like what kind of service you are providing, she told. if gas comes we delever, and today we will try to delever ( The same words ). Gas not delevered that day. Again I started making calls to their office. As on today, 36 phone calls I made to get gas. But still not delevered. This is not the first time I am facing problem. Whenever I book the cylinder I will get only after 25 days after making more than 30 phone calls.

I dont know when this problem is getting solved. pl do something in this regard. .

I hope that my problem will be solved
I am also a victim of madam bharat gas agency madivalla, I have booked it, a week ago.And I have requested for an immediate delivery, because govt. recently declared, Consumers can get delivery within 24hrs by paying some extra money etc.
I request Madam Agency and its been 7days, they aint turning up.

Its a sign of total irresponsibilty, despite of the customer's repeated requests.
Now I am suffering, my family has to go out and have our meals outside and I don't know when these schmucks will get this work done.

Indian Constitution and Administraion SUCKS...

I booked 20 days back still not recieved yet, they are telling they dont have load & each delivery they charge min 15-20 rs. extra. Gas itself is rs. 361/- and delivery boy ask for 375/- of 380/-. One day i asked him what are these extra charge for and his reply was we are giving you service so these charges are for service tax.

In MRP, every kind of tax is included then what kind of service tax they are charging if you dont give extra money next time you wont get gas after several phone calls also.

Is any body is there in this system who will read my complaint and take strick action towards there corrupted employees
am also a victim.

These people are corrupted totally.

Madam enterprises-Bharat gas agency ,madiwala bangalore — Very poor service

Extremely poor service of Madame enterprises gas agency..... They never pick up the phone calls even after one month of continuous trying the lines one cannot get through to book the gas and the delivery is very late. The staff if very rude too !!!!!!!
Horrible Services. Phones are never answered,
No proper delivery system, delivery charges too high (tips), rude behaviour of agents and untrained ppl at office too.
This agency must be booked under customer support court.