[Resolved]  Madhira Institute Of Technology & Science, Kodad, Nalgonda, Ap — NOT issuing the orginal certificates

i am kishore odugu. i completed my engineering with 59% . last year 2008 feb 18 i joined as lecturer in Madhira Institute of Technology & Science, Kodad, Nalgonda, AP.i was very transperently told about my percentage & all education qualifications.they joined me.
after 10 months working i resigned from duties on dec 8, 2008 becuase of health problem.
i asked about my orignal certificates with them. they are not giving my orginal certificates till date. from last 2 months they are harsing me without giving my certiificates. sir, please i bag you sir there is lot of harasment going on here .

Comments

ur college is best or not?
mits college paniki malina college andulo brahma reddy chesina appuylani students daggara fine la dvara vasulu chestunnaru andulo faculty sarigga ladu inka andulo even sir laki mana problem cheppina finen above 500 vestunnaru nenu iche suggestion enti ante freshers meeru mits college tappa inka vera aaaaaaaaa college ayina counciling lo pettukondi enduku cheptunnamo ardam chesukondi i hope all o[censored]nderstand

Complaint categoryCategory: Other