[Resolved]  Magic Auto, Mayapuri New Delhi — Wrong Charges

I (Ashok Bedwal) went to Magic Auto Service Station at Mayapuri, new delhi for servicing of my car no -DL 4CL 3852 purchased from True Value in 2006. I utilize their services since i brought a car from them. From last two visits, i have noticed that they are more focusing on to generate more and more revenue rather than to pay more attention on listing the customer and resolving/fixing the car problems .

On 14th June, I reached Magic Auto Services station at 0910hrs for routinue service of my car. I met with service adviser Mr Vikas Khareyan and asked him to open Job Card No-JC09004428. He explained me about estimate details are mention below:
1. Paid Service Rs 780/- whereas charges are Rs 650/-
2. Oil & Oil Filter Change Rs 1000/- whereas chares are Rs 735/-
3. Throtle Body Cleaning Rs 850/-
4. Cleaning of Fuel Injector Rs 450/-

which comes to Rs 3080/- excluding VAT and promise me to get the car at 1300hrs. Mr Vikas was really true employee for Magic Auto but for me was to ceating insecurity & deveople fears in me by explaining to get rectify ..bla bla bla bla

I reached Magic Auto around at 1530hrs to get the delivery and find machinics were still hanging around in my car. Finally, i got my car at 1730 hrs with bill of Rs 4283/- by charging few things with informing me inspite of taking the customer phone nos.

related to my bill, I meet with Ms Neeta Chauhan and Mr Suriender Singh, who were sitting in together in their comfort zone. i narrated my painful episode to both of them. But, i realised both of them were trying to save their advisers skin and penalising the customer.

Please look into this and advice me accordingly

Ashok Bedwal