[Resolved]  maha kamal — BMW BMW AUTOMOBILE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION 2009

THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF
THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.
22 Garden Close, Stamford,

The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International
Awareness Promotion Department of the BMW Automobile Company, wishes
to congratulate you on your success as one of our TEN(10) STAR PRIZE
WINNER in this years' BMW Automobile International Awareness Promotion
(IAP) held on Friday 13th APril, 2007, in London.

This makes you the proud owner of a brand new BMW 5 Series, M Sport
Saloon car and a cash prize of ?750, 000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred and
Fifty Thousand Great British pounds).

DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE VEHICLE.

YEAR: 2007, MODEL: 550i M Sport Saloon
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a database of over
a million email addresses from the world wide web. Each email address
was attached to a ticket number and your email address with ticket
number:[protected] and serial number: BMWP/[protected] was
randomly selected as the star prize winner amongst other consolation
prize winners.

For you to collect your prizes, kindly fill the verification form
below and send it to the Claims Manager, Mr. Thomas Hooper of our
claims department through email, stating your receipt of this
notification. He has been mandated to offer you assistance and
facilitate the urgent delivery of your prizes.

Mr. Thomas Hooper.

BMW AUTOMOBILE.
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

THE BMW INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION
COPYRIGHT ?2006. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Comments

I have received the same mail.. but is it true or a fraud mail...
Hi I have received an email stating that for LAP promotion from BMW london has done some draw and in that my email account has won 500000GBP. Need confirmatin on this and this makes me owner of new BMW 5 series I am suppose to contact mr P donald [protected]@hotmail.com his phone is [protected]

Serial number : BMWP/[protected]
Ref : BMW:[protected]/23
i have got this type of mail is it true or a fake plz reply me on my e mail id .
Your Reference NUMBER BMW:[protected]/25.and drew to the lucky number: 29
Congratulations, you have just won a brand new BMW 2009 Model X7 Series, M Sport Saloon car and a cash prize of £1, 925, 000.00 in the satellite software email lottery. On line Sweepstakes International program held on 10th July, 2009. Conducted by BMW LOTTERY BOARD in which your e-mail addresses was picked randomly by software powered by the
i also receive the mail.but i its true or froud
hi i too recived the same mail what should i do, is it real or fake.
i have also received the same mail, definetly i don't have faith in this kind of fake lotteries, once i have visited to british council at chennai, they have clearly informed that it is all fake mails.please dont believe and send any money to any body.i strictly advice not to proceed with this kind of e-mails.Did any one who has received this price and cars, can that bmw automobiles can prove it. and give us their e-mail id and contact.no. for confirmation...it is purely business promotion and a kind advertisement and making fool o[censored]s.
i have receaved the same mail saying that u have won a brand new BMWcar and 500000pound ...isti fake or true??
hi friends, ladies & gentlemen.

be careful. please understand first of all global economic crisis and industrial recession.
how can a comapany so called BMW can give prizes by selecting emails random?

this is something bulshtting. most of the mails are coming from uk, nigeria, malysia, china,
usa.

this shows the citizens of above country are very much frustrated and some how they want to make money just using a pc and creating website and mail.

so be careful. thereare plenty of scammers. lottery scaming, atm cards scamming, job scamming,
undeclared funds scamming so many.

also understand that the scammers are targetting especialy india. because india is having many village people and they are not much educated and also poverty.

above stated scammers from above countries are encashing this. because they too donot have job and money.

IN SIMPLE WORDS UK, USA, MALAYSIA, NIGERIA, SOUTH AFRICA, CHINA
THE SCAMMERS FROM THESE COUNTRIES ARE EDUCATED CRIMINALS.

SO PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL. DON'T SEND ANY PERSONAL DETAILS, PH NO, ADDRESS,
BANK ACCOUNT NO.--ETC. JUST DELETE SUCH SCAM MAILS AND IGNORE.
hi i have also recd similar mail informing that I have won 750000 gbp i also recd a phone call from uk stating that a high level diplomat will be reaching Mumbai on 23 oct it seems that it is fake is worth taking a chance? i am not going to pay any thing in cash or kind this whole things needs to be investigated.
I have also received a similar mail about winnig prize of 550000 gbp & i also recieved phone call from the diplomate that he is waiting in the mumbai airport for me & he is asking me to pay Rs 25000 in his a/c for the consignment. i want to know whether it is true or fake. pls reply me through mail.
is prakar ke e-mail bilkul he falls hai.kisi ko bhi in e-mail ka answer nahi dena chaheye.
ye log pahle to lalach dete hai phi kahate hai ke iske liye aapko itne paise dene padege.aare bhai jab tum itna adhik paisa bat rahe ho to pura nahi laga sakte ho.ye bevkuph banane ko caiber tarika hai.
I received mail from BMW Automobile London that i have won 1 car & 50000 GBP its is true or froud
Dear sir
With due respect sir i m unable to come in London and recieve our winning prize . so please kindly sir send me our winning prize by corrier services and send your contact no please .
Thanking you for your anticipation and your favourable reply .
Ref no BMW:[protected]/23 and

Ticket no[protected]
Serial no-BMWP/[protected]
Ref no-BMW:[protected]/23
Dear sir
Thanking you for your anticipation and your favourable reply .
Ref no BMW:[protected]/23 and

Contact no[protected], [protected], [protected]

Ref no -BMW:[protected]/23
SERIAL NO:BMWP/[protected]
Respected Sir,
I MR ATAULLA SABJAN JAMADAR LUCKY WINNER OF YOUR CONTEST VERY THANKFUL TO YOUR COMPANY TO SHOWING ME FALSE DREAMS.DEAR SIR I AM POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY. I AM POOR BUT I WAS HAPPY IN MY FAMILY MY PARENTS HAD FAITH, TRUST IN ME. BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID PRIZE I LOOSED EVERY THING.IF YOU HAVE REALY WANTED TO MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY BY GIVING THIS PRIZE YOU HAVE TO SPECIFY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS TO GET THIS TYPE OF PRIZE.YOUR COURIER PERSON MISGUIDED ME BECAUSE OF HIS WRONG STEP I LOOSED 90, 000 INR.YOU PEPOLE DO NOT KNOW THE VALUE OF THIS MONEY.I WILL TELL YOU THE VALUE OF THIS MONEY TO ARRENGE THIS MONEY WE SOLD OUR SMALL BIKE WHICH WE HAD KEPT FOR OUR BUSIENESS PURPOSE, WE HAVE A SMALL FAST FOOD BUSINESS, WE HAVE LOOSED CAPITAL MONEY OF OUR BUSINESS, WE BORROWED MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND AFTER ALL YOUR COURIER PERSON WHITHOUT DELIVERING PRIZE MONEY TO ME HE WENT BACK TO HIS COUNTRY.I TOLD HIM I WANT DISCUSS WITH MY BANK PERSON REGARDING MY MONEY TRANSFERATION BECAUSE I HAD A SAVINGS BANK A/C IN IDBI.& IT HAS A LIMIT OF 50, 000.DEPOSITATION LIMIT.TO UPGADE MY A/C YOUR COURIER PERSON TOOK 90, 000.INR FROM ME AND HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING.NOW I WANT ASK YOU WHO HAVE KEPT THIS PRIZE IF YOU DO NOT WANTED DELIVER OR GIVE THIS PRIZE TO ME THAN WHY DID YOU SHOWED ME FALS DREAMS BECAUSE OF YOUR PRIZE WE LOOSED EVERY THING I LOOSED FAITH WHICH MY PARENTS HAD ON ME PEOPLE ARE COMING MY HOME TO ASK THE MONEY WHICH THEY HAD GIVEN TO ME TO ARRENGE THE 90000INR.NOW I WANT THE ANSWER OF MY QUESTION.DEAR SIR I AM 22 YERS OLD I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING IN MY LIFE FROM LAST TEN YEARS. I HAD STARTED WORKING WHEN I WAS IN 7TH STANDARD I HAVE 5 SISTERS FIOR THIER MARRIEGE MY FATHER STRUGGELD A LOT.WE HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE WE ARE LOOSING IT.WHEN I SAW YOUR EMAIL I THOUGHT GOD HAS SENT YOU FOR ME TO REMOVE MY PROBLEMS, STRUGLLNESS FROM MY LIFE.BUT NOW I AM FEELING BECAUSE OF YOU MY PROBLEMS HAVE INCREASED IN MY LIFE.SO IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU I DO NOT WANT YOUR PRIZE MONEY YOU PLEASE REPAY MY 26, 000 WHICH I HAVE PAID TO CUSTOME CLEARENCE & 90, 000 INR WHICH I HAVE PAID TO YOUR COURIER PERSON.I AM GIVING MY BANK A/C DETAILS
NAME-ATAULLA SABJAN JAMADAR
IDBI BANK A/C NO-[protected].

THANKING YOU.
Hi sir i am vinoth i got the one e mail last one month that mail noted was you are the bmw company winners your wining prize come on india so i belive and spend lot of money but till date now i no receive the money again they call and ask some money after they deliver the prize pls tell this true or fake
pls tell this true or not
Respected Sir,
I received your email that I received cash prize & car. Sir plz repley my mail it is true or false. In regarding you I sent my proof of ID(Votor Car) but your no response sir. when I open the your side I saw very large complaint list, wher the people say your courior charges very high, they had pay but no your response. Sir It is not your right method to earn the money by cheting, faleting. plz leave this method to earn money by the people. It become bad empretion by the people & your prestiage is down the market.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other