[Resolved]  MAHA VITRAN — Bill receipt

Dear

As we are paying bill online now a days.
It is very easy to pay our utility bills but problem is that amount is debited from our account but we get the message that payment is successful. but we don't have the payment receipt.

LIC is one of them who give the electronic payment receipt as well as the hard copy will receive on our residancial address.

Every utility service provider should give the bill receipt which paid online or through ECS.

regards

PRADEEP
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:07:33
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Iam getting irregular bills form Mahavitran.Where as my electric consumption are same. My billing unit is[protected]. On May 2008 I got a bill for 133 unit where as my bill for April 2008 was 66 unit. I went and compalint about this irregularities in bill. After that I got 26 unit bill on June 2008.

Then again the unit started rising month by month on July 2008 it was 46 unit, on Aug 2008 it was 67 unit, on Sep 2008 it was 81 unit, on Oct 2008 it was 91 unit, on Dec 2008 it was 109 unit. After receiving Dec 2008 bill I again went and complaint against the irregularties in the bill. Where as my consumption is more or less the same, but the unit in the bill varies from month by month.

I didn't got any satisfactroy reply, Please see into this matter

Company:MAHA VITRAN