[Resolved]  Mahasai Developers (P) Ltd — Site not allotted no one to answer for refund.

The company Mahasai Developers (P) Ltd, No. 628/2, 2nd Floor, 1st Main, 1st Stage, 11th Cross, Indiranagar, Bangalore-560038, advertised for sites at Sri Sai Nagar, during 1996, near NH4 Old Madras Road, at about 29 kms from Bangalore City Bus Stand, and at about 10 kms from White Field. The sites are within Hoskote municipal Limits.
After paying a total amount of Rs. 1,06,000/-( Rs. One Lakh and Six thousand rupees only) in form of monthly instalments against a total of 1, 96, 000/- ( Rs. One Lakh and Ninety six thousand Only),today eventhough I am willing to pay the remaining amount, the company itself does not exist at the said address. The person Mr. Bhaskar Reddy who was co-ordinating with us on behalf of this company says that the company has sold the entire property to a person Mr. S.P. Narasimhulu, who was Director, Finance of the earlier existing Mahasai Developers (P) Ltd. His address is Atmakur, Nellore Dist, AP.

Comments

Same case with me also, not sure how to proceed further. There are many victims like us. Please someone guide me how to proceed with this issue.

Suri
Not sure why government is not doing anything in such a big scam? Scam is around crores of rupees.
Hai me too had paid the installments is there anyone to respond!
hi me 2 had paid 130 thousands from 2000 to 2004.
Same here. Any help?

On anonymity, i can provide the contact no. of the Director of Mahasai developers and his son. They stay in Bangalore only. I came to know that some people who invested like you guys got their money back by scolding these people. And btw, the earlier director was not Narasimhulu.
Friends,

Here is the contact details of Mahasai Developers Director and his son. I got it with great difficulty.

John mohan reddy:
ph: [protected]
Proddatur, Kadapa(dt), AP

His son Charan: (This fellow stays in Bangalore only in his in-laws house)
ph: [protected]
C/0 Lourduswamy farm house
Sacred hearts rd, TC Palya, KR Puram post, Bangalore-36

Even I need to get my money back from these cheaters. I suggest lets meet up, plan it how to proceed legally and take a united decision. Its no big deal to tackle these cheaters.