[Resolved]  Mahindra Scorpio SLE — Stealing Tool box from New Cars

SHREE R.C ENTREPRISES, Motihari
We bought a new Scorpio SLE from this agency which is situated in motihari Bihar. First thing about this agency is that consumer satisfaction is ZERO out here, once a customer who has come here will never wish to visit this agency again. At that time we didnt knw that we get toll box, and some other accessories like 2 spare headlight bulbs also wth it....all these things were not given to us at that time and when we came to knw abt this and asked for the same they totaly denied the fact and refused to return those accessories. So i request the concern person to take strict action against them as soon as possible. Other wise i would rather say that mahindra will keep on loosing customers from this region jst because of this agency.

Comments

Dear Rahul,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We have noted and escalated your concern and we shall get back to you shortly.

For a prompt response to any queries or feedback in the future you can always call us at the Scorpioline –[protected] or at the WITH YOU HAMESHA Toll Free Number –[protected]. Email us at [protected]@mahindra.com or write to us at our mailing address:

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.,
Automotive Sector,
Road No. 13, Worli,
Mumbai : 400 018.

Mahindra Scorpio Team

*Toll Free number is accessible from MTNL, Garuda and BSNL phone.

Mahindra Scorpio SLE — tyre consumption

sir, i have purchase mahindra scorpio sle on 11 may 2008 from shuel motor mahindra jammu,And from day one my vehicle allignment or suspension problem has not been sought out by the concerning dealer. Main Problem is the vehicle is moving towards right side but its left tyre is been consumed then right side ,and its become so heatic for me to go again and again to the deaier for same problem ,so I request to to give me another alternative ,or you can send an experience Engg. to solve my probleme as earlier as possible

Complaint categoryCategory: Car Dealers