[Resolved]  Maid Agency Fraud — Need Legal Advice

I am writing this in order to get a legal advice on an issue. We often keep maids from maid-agencies. We are keeping maids for the past 6 years. We kept a maid this month from an agency. We gave the person Rs 12,000 commission. Having worked for 4-5 days the maid ran away to her agency. We reported the same to the agency owner. On asking as why she did this, she put false allegation against us that we molested her. On this, the agency owner refused to give our money back to us which he took from us as commission. I want to know how can this be sorted out as the allegations are completely false and with no proofs. We have been cheated by the agency. Kindly provide some legal advice as to how to proceed from here on.

Parul
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

This type of fraud by Placement / service agencies is a grwoing menace since last 1-2 years. I also have been duped last year sept 2008 by KPS placements - Amrit puri-B East of kailash new dlehi, or now sky group or Kadambari placements 56 A hari nagar ashram - the name of person and agency keeps changing. I lost Rs. 9000/-

The government should do something - specially as the way they change names, telephone nos - which can be controlled and the people put to book.