Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Manju Nurses & Placement Services — not providing the maid

I hired a maid from the above mentioned agency on monthly salary of 3500 Rs.and yearly commission of 10,000 on terms & conditions that replacement will be provided in case the maid leaves the job. After 4 months the maid left the job but i have not been provided replacement so far & it has been more than one month. The agent named SANJEEV (phone no.[protected]) is not even attending to my phone.He should provide me either maid or return 50 percent of commission i.e.5000 rupees.
Kindly let me know what should i do.Can you help me in this matter or should i complain to police.
please guide....

Comments

I also agree with the complainant. I hired maid at a salary of Rs 4, 000 permonth and paid commission of Rs 20, 000/- but when we took maid at home she denied to do work, and we have to sent again to agency.We asked for replacement but it is still awaited fromthe last 4 months. I want my money amounting to Rs 25, 000 bachwith a compensation.
I hired maid fromManju placement services fromMr. Ashbind Singh having phone no [protected] at a salary of Rs 4, 000 per month and paid commission of Rs 20, 000/- but when we took maid at home she denied to do work, and we have to sent her to agency.We asked for replacement but it is still awaited from the last 4 months.Now they are not responding and picking phone . They are cheaters and fraud . I want to lodge complaint for poor quality of service and fraud made by Manju Placement services in the Hon'ble Consumer Forum because I want my money back amounting to Rs 25, 000 with a compensation of Rs 50, 000.

Kindly help me out in getting my money back.

Request you humbly to do needfull .

Roopali Agarwal