[Resolved]  Manpower consultancy — fraud

I got a mail from Riya Chopra of manpower consultancy regarding a job opening in E-soft Informatics, sector 37, gurgaon. As i went there for the interview, no body was aware of the interview process and even they were shocked to hear what i told her.

Its really misguiding for a person and that riya should be sued to court. I had to miss an important meeting for this. i mean the company also didnt had any tie up with this consultancy.
please take action regarding this.

Comments

Hi my name is rashid ali from delhi. i want to register a complaint against Al Siraaj international 11th floor, gopala tower 25, rajendra place, delhi 110008

Before one we were came here in libya from them for job purpose, they told us so many facilities but we got nothing as per our agreement. but when we arrived here we shocked to see the situation of the company and country. they charge 60, 000 rupees for consultancy charges still we are in libya and fighting for leave this country. finally what we got just cheating and fraud form Al Siraaj international
i just want to request to all my brother please avoid this kind of fraud manpower consultant try to stop they...this is my true story please publish it to everywhere...
i came across with a job consultancy named SKYBIRDS Manpower & travel pvt.ltd consultancy...they have a registerd liscense : PTC204157 with ministry of corporate affairs and certified by ISO ...they have very good openings in singapore, australia, canada for graduates and charging very decently...in internet search iam unable to find any reviews, complaints nothing but except the company web site...if any body knows about this firm plz let me know...which wil be very helpful.