[Resolved]  MARKS AND SPENCER INDUSTRIES PLC UK — NOTIFICATION!! YOUR APPROVED JOB OFFER LETTER FROM MARKS & SPENCER PLC UK

Dear all,

Pls let me know this is geniune or fake, waiting for your reply.

If this fake then gov. have to take nessecery action on that.

ATTN: MADAN MOHAN PRASAD,

MARKS AND SPENCER INDUSTRIES PLC UK.

We wish to inform you that we have properly examined your CV/Resume by our highly esteemed team of Professionals, and we are able to Access your credibility and potential (Note: interview is base on Cv/resume)

Based on this fact, the Board of Management of the Company have decided to forward to you this official Appointment Letter/Contract Document regarding the success of your Application, which we have re-processed and confirmed as perfect for the office of PROCUREMENT MANAGER in MARK & SPENCER INDUSTRIES UK.

JOB LOCATION: LONDON UK

APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: MSHD 43711609

SALARY: GBP: 10, 200 POUNDS

JOB REF: 098/12K/7MS2 UK

In the attachment, you will see the Official Soft Copy of your Appointment Letter / Contract Document, the Letter will give you all the details and benefits of the offer, and also it will give you the information of the UK Immigration Service who you will have to contact for your Work/ resident Permit and Interview.

Note: All the Hard Copies of Contract Documents have been forward on your behalf to the UK Immigration Service, and you must contact them with this Application Reference {MSHD 43711609}, their contact information is:

UK Immigration Service
E-Mail; [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Tel; +44-[protected]
Dr. Jerry White
Head of Visa Operations and Boarder Control Officer

Contact them immediately and get your Work Permit Visa from them, and do not fail to quote your Application Reference when contacting them.

As soon as you finalized everything with them, do not fail to get back to us with the Receipt of any Expenses which you are going to make during the Work Permit processing, because we will be making Reimbursement of any expenses which may occur during the Work Permit processing with the UK Immigration Service.

Also, you must understand that the Reimbursement will be made possible to you along with your 1st Month salary, and your Health & Travel Insurance Receipt will be given to you along with a Booked Fly Emirate Airline Ticket for your own convenience and satisfaction, once you obtain the work permit visa from the UK Immigration Service.

NB: The normal process of interviewing you in yours state capital is temporary not in existence because of the little problem our international representative are having. From your CV/RESUME we decided to take you, we can't keep waiting for them because your office is vacant, we need up to 119 expatriates because of the recent contract we are having

Congratulations on your success!!!

REGARDS

FAX: [protected]
E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com
E-mail:[protected]@markspencer.co.cc

Comments

MARKS & SPENCER INDUSTRY,UK. — Fake Offer

Dear All,

I recieved a job offer from MARKS & SPENCER INDUSTRY, UK. and it's the same Mid Peroleum Company, The same Janet Memorial Medical Center (SPAIN), ...
they just want to take money or credid card no. and pin no.

TAKE CARE FROM THESE PEOPLE
Hello All, I HAD ALSO RECEIVED THE COMPANY'S APPOINTMENT LETTER, SO WHAT I MUST DO FOR IT. WHETHER I MUST GO FORWORD OR I MUST NOT

IF THERE ARE ANYONE WHO IS HAVING AWARE OF SUCH THING KINDLY CONTACT ME ON MY E - MAIL OR ON MY MOBILE NO. +91-[protected]

WAITNG FOR YOUR REPLY

REGARDS
NIKHIL JAIN
They are trying to cheat 1000’s of innocent people from India, they are really fraud people
If You don’t send money or documents requested by them, they will contact you why you are not doing that
It has happened to me, I just found that they are trying to cheat people and stopped paying money they called me up and asking why you are not paid the money, do fast we need you here immediately like they are telling.
I think they are cheating people since long time, but no one has taken action on them.

regards