Marriage Registration PMC Pune — Marriage Registration

Location of Problem: Sahakar Nagar (Padmavati) Kshetriy Karyalaya Address- Near City Pride,Beside of Swarget-Katraj Road, Market Yard Road,Pune-09

Landmark: Near Bhapkar Pump PCMC Stop,Market Yard Road.

I have got married before last 8-9 month and I want to make registration for marrage, and I had already gone many times at Sahakar Nagar (Padmavati) Kshetriy Karyalaya(Katraj Road,Near City Pride) but when I goes to registration, they ask me for different-differnt documents every time, though I have all the necessory documents for registration as per the goverments rules. so please if you can help me....I will thankfull of you. I am very helpless person without my registration of marriage.

Comments

I got maried to my wife who belongs to Nashik and I belongs to Nagpur. Our marriage solemnise on 15th May 2009 in Nagpur. Due to some unavoidable reason we could not register our marriage so when I decided and reached the PMC, Pune office, I met with a agent who promise me to issue me a marriage certificate in 30 days when I submit the document of age, address, ID proof, photo and address of three witness with their photo.

But demanded Rs.3000 for all the process.

Since i dont know the exact flow of activity for registration of marriage, I ask some of my friend, they told me I will take a appropriate sum for me marriage certificate.

Is it possible?
Nothing posible without agents...this is india..our government is very currupt...