[Resolved]  Maruthi Alto Lxi — Un-Smooth braking, rattling inside dash, noise in steering

Sir, Madam,
I am a College Lecturer. I brought the above car (TN01-8273) from ABT Maruthi Show room at Guindy, Chennai during March2005, till today the km run is just above 8000(Eight Thousand). Me and my husband use it. My vehicle had problem o[censored]n-Smooth braking problem, ratling inside dash, etc for which we had sent it ti ABT, Guindy during 1st week of March-2009 for which I paid Rs 9500/-( Nine Thousand Five Hundred Only), the problem was not rectified, again I spoke to Shri Srinivasan, GM, ABT, Guindy and again it was picked for for service in a couple of days. The problem was not attended to and it persists. Today, ie on 01.4.2009, my husband again spoke to GM, ABT, Guindy and they arrange to take it once again. Hence I request to kindly advice concerned officials of ABT, Guindy to take care of the problems. We are very disappointed and sad that inspite of spending around Rs 10, 0000/- ( Ten Thousand)towards it and sending our vehicle already twice( Today it has been sent for the third time for the same problem), the problems were not rectified, which reflects very bad on the entire Maruthi Services. We hope that you will definately take care of our vehicle brought with our hard earned money. thanks.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I agree in to to with the complaints of Mrs Preethi Mohan..as I too had similar experience with ABT, Guindy during early Feb-2009, they also charge hefty amount for service and do not care to attend to the problems. Its only that the officials in the coustomer Care spoke with proper manners, its nothig else done technically at the workshop and the same is also not supervised.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other