[Resolved]  MARUTI ALTO AP13L 9772 — NOTICE RECEIVED FROM TRAFFIC POLICE

Respected sir, With reference to my Car No. ALTO AP13L9772 exchanged the same with you (Gachibolly branch)on 23.05.2009 (purchase agreement dated) for Rs 178000 against Zen Estilo and the balance amount of laon paid by you to ICICI also. However, I surprised to note that I have received under section 133 of motor vehicle act.1988 (notice no. 2009CBO56765 dated 22.07.09 (which was received on 28th July, 2009)showing reason not using seat belt on 12.07.2009 at Uppal x roads uppal traffic P.S.8.27hrs.and further note that I already signed aggreement and related forms to register the vehicle in your favour on 23.5.2009.Pl. lookinto the matter and settled the same with Cyberabad Police traffic branch, Cyberabad Police Commissionerate at Gachibowli 500 032 and also confirm that no such notice to be received by me innear future against the above vehicle since I already signed the necceary documents on 23.5.2009.

k s prakash rao

Comments

We are received the following notice (i.e) not our concern
Your Notice No. 2009CB137614
send to Mr B Rajesh Goud, 3-223, RFC, Hayathnagar, Ranga Reddy, A.P.
vide Vehicle no. AP29P 9714 TATA Indigo LX. you are wrongly mentioned. Please once again check the above said person address and sent the same.
respected sir,
I have recieved a challan for jumping the signal at madhapur circle traffic signal on a two wheeler (hero honda splendor plus) .challan no :RLT[protected] dt[protected] at 10:13 pm.
the photogragh clearly shows that i am standing at the signal.so i please request you to look into the matter.i feel bad after following the rules i am being challaned and by the way i will pay the challan ASAP but the point i want to make is that lot of people who jump the signals and ride dangerously causing a great threat to innocent people go scot free and these people also weild their vehichles as a weapon creating a great threat to the public especially to the elderly citizens .
all i request is to take action against such persons.
dear sir also please take a look at my photgraph it is my humble request .i will pay the challan anyhow . this is the first time i am being challaned. thank you for reading my e-mail
regards,