Maruti / Car — competent automobiles co. ltd , 21 shivaji marg, new delhi-110015

I, Ravi Bhandari booked a Wagon-R vxi on 27/09/09 by paying cheque amount of Rs. 5,000. The details of the receipt are as follows:
Receipt No – 1692
Allot. No -- 0897-W-S02182
Cheque No. 453921
Dated: 27/09/09
Drawee Bank: ICICI BANK , Noida
Favoring : COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES CO. LTD.

With Total Grief I, Ravi Bhandari want to Complaint against the misbehavior & unprofessional attitude of Competent Sales Staff (Mr. Sanjiv Singh). I booked one Maruti wagon R VXI in exchange of my Maruti 800 AC 2004.
After deal was finalize on 27th Sept 2009 and we paid the booking amount. They intimated us after 2 days that AXIS bank is not approving the loan. However two different verification were done from AXIS Bank as well as HDFC BANK.
We opted for 3 Year loan but they communicated that bank is approving for 5 years instead of 3 years. Then they themselves reverted to 4 years after we opposed on the said commitment. When we agreed on 4 years they were issue with the interest rate which they raised from 10.5% to 11%.
We were intimated to fill up the remaining formalities on 6th Oct 2009 whereas Mr. Sanjiv Singh denied on the said commitment made by their executive on 27th Sept 2009 as per discount mentioned.
Various discount scheme like exchange bonus (15000 INR), dealer discount (16600 INR), insurance discount (12184 INR), warranty third year (1890) and corporate discount (3000 INR) and old car exchange deal (55000).
But since that day onwards there has been fluctuation & non--transparency in the deal. I requested for the cancellation of the car booking, whereas the staff is non-cooperative in returning my booking amount and causing agony.
Due to multiple visits at their showroom, there has been waste of time and money (travel expenses - 20 KM per Visit)

Various discount scheme like exchange bonus (15000 INR), dealer discount (16600 INR), insurance discount (12184 INR), warranty third year (1890) and corporate discount (3000 INR) and old car exchange deal (55000) been lost.

I could have purchased the new car with all mentioned scheme which were running in sept 2009 from any other Maruti dealer, if I have not been duped.

Refund of my booking amount i.e. 5000 INR
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

The RC in respect of my Maruti(Alto) Reg. No.DL2C AK7225 purchased on 26th.Aug.'09 has not been delivered to me till date whereas I was told that the same would be given with in 90days. Surprisingly, their response to my telephonic calls/personal visits is also not encouraging as they are not able to as to why is it taking so long to get me the RC.May I expect Competent management to take congnizance of the factto resolve the matter.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other