[Resolved]  Maruti , Model 800 MPI BS III — Starting Problem, Wheel Balancing Problem & Bad Service .

Car Owner Name : Mrs. Chitra
Address 68 Rajendra Park Nangloi Delhi
Car : Maruti
Model : 800 MPI
Regn.No. : DL9CQS6339

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to inform you that I was purchase the Maruti Car , Model 800 MPI BS III AC in account of my wife Mrs. Chitra from DD Motors, Nangloi Delhi, due to our shifting in faridabad I have done my car service from Vipul Motors Pvt.Ltd. 27/5, Main Delhi- Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121002 (Haryana) . and from first service to forth service all the services I have done from Vipul Motors , after first service starting problem was come that was solve after complaint in Vipul Motors, But this starting problem was come again & this time head light problem also with this problem , these problem was solve in second service, in second service I observed that both fore head tyres were rubbing from inner side so I had complaint about this problem , against this problem they suggest me wheel balancing and I had agree, they have complete wheel balancing in this service. In the end I want to say that Due to bad services these problems are as such after completion of continuous four services from one service station ( Vipul Motors Pvt.Ltd.). And My car is at home I can not use it because it is not starts by self or pushing manually. I am suffring from a lot of mentally disturbence & economically expences, so you are requested to take a necessary action towords my this problem.