[Resolved]  Maruti/Esteem Lxi — Disputed Car sold out By Mohan Motors True Value.

I've purchased a Maruti Esteem LXI from Mohan Motor True Value Shop in Kolkata who are the Authorised Dealer Of Maruti Udyog Ltd. On 15 June 2009.

They have given me a damaged car. As per their workshop this car has accident history. The wind screen and Bumpers were Duplicate. Colour is also not original. They told me it will have 1 year warranty. But till now I had to expense More than 40000 rupees on it. Maximum parts I had to change.

While selling the car the view glass of right side was brocken, central lock was not working,and some more problem was there. Their executive Anjan Das and General manager Samrat Nandi Promised me to change all of these in free of cost while parts will be available. 6 Months overed. till now they haven't given any service to me.

I need immidiate action on this matter. So please suggest me what should I Do?
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Maruti Esteem LXI car — Poor service by the authorised dealer in Chennai

They have damaged my Airconditioner while servicing the car. My several letters and compalints did not yeild any desired results for suitable compensation

Complaint categoryCategory: Car Dealers